Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

Why are you guys think this will be a bad transfer window though, its still to early. Come August we will see if it was or not.

Because we pretty much know how it'll go with this board in charge.

They're talking a big game, but in reality they have no idea what they're doing.

Barcilliant

What about Pogba if we end up selling Cesc? I gotta admit, I have seen very little of him so I don't know if he would even be an upgrade. Seen a few Juve matches, but can't say he has stood out that much.

He looked awesome against Norways national team, but that doesn't say too much. The youngest players from La Masia could probably crush our NT... :lol:

Oh well, we're not even linked with him are we? I hope Gundogan gets healthy and joins us. Now THAT would be an upgrade, and a worthy successor to Xavi.

Pogba would be great but too expensive. Ditto Vidal.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Alot of posturing but not ONE SIGNING SO FAR!

not ONE SIGNING SO FAR!

ONE SIGNING

marc-andre_ter_stegen.jpg

jamrock

so we sold thiago for 25 and want to buy koke for 60, after selling cesc for 36.

i like the way this board things

M

maxmss

so we sold thiago for 25 and want to buy koke for 60, after selling cesc for 36.

1.We have not sold Cesc therefore you could not possibly know the price
2. Not everything posted on internet is accurate.
3.Thiago was sold for 25 because he wanted leave Barca and his injury made him eligible to bail for cheap
4.We have not bought Koke for 60
5.Not everything posted on internet is accurate.

Ursegor

World Champion

Kinda makes sense. Koke has been part of the engine + creative outlet of the team that won La Liga and was 2 minutes away from CL victory whereas Cesc and Thiago together have been the engines behind ... well, nothing.

jamrock

all for selling selling cesc, but we aint getting koke and to think we forced thiago out and stopped his development to fit in this guy. thiago a player who has been better than koke every time they played, just needed some proper top flight games over the course of a entire season or two, to fine tune his game.

but as i said we aint getting koke

M

maxmss

Not sure if Tiago is better than Koke, but we did not force Thiago out. Thiago wanted to leave even when Pep was in charge(btw he was negotiating with Real Mardid). His father Mazinho wanted to sell Thiago to another club when Barca acquired Fabregas and Pep famous comments were "I trust you more than your own father". It was clear from beginning that Thiago was not committed to Barca and I'm glad he is gone. We don't need players who are not loyal to our club.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona had also been thinking about Malaga goalkeeper Carlos Kameni (30) to replace Pinto as second goalkeeper. [as]

Please, he even can't play himselft past Caballero....

You do know that Caballero is one of the league's top 5 keepers

Egert

Estonian Culé
#In:zubi:WeTrust

Barcelona have pre-deals with all players they want to sign this summer. Still have to reach agreements with their clubs, talks ongoing [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans