Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Laporte: "Speaking of Puyol, he's a legend of football. Barça won everything with him in recent years. It'd be a dream to replace him."

^ This might not be translated entirely correctly so dont blame me if it turns out to be something else.

Here's the spanish transcript. Again, it might have some added words here and there. Can't be sure unless I hear the actual audio.

Laporte: "Cuando se habla de Puyol se habla de un mito. El Barça, en estos últimos años, lo ha ganado casi todo. Es un sueño"

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Laporte wants to join! :party1:

That's what linnety posted a while ago:

Laporte (Athletic): "Barcelona have won everything past years. It's a dream, everyone want to join. But I have contract until 2018" [equipe]

Laporte (Athletic): "Barça and Bayern rumors? It's a reward for hard work, but you shouldn't take it too serious if it's not more concrete."

Neymessi

Laporte: "Speaking of Puyol, he's a legend of football. Barça won everything with him in recent years. It'd be a dream to replace him."

^ This might not be translated entirely correctly so dont blame me if it turns out to be something else.

Finally.Good news.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"in the end" translates to 3 months before the transfer window closes?

With DonAK we'd be pretty much settled in all departments though. Dream signing imo.

If history is of any indication, and knowing how inept the board is, the outcome of this transfer window won't look that different 3 months from now.

Those of us who have been more pessimistic than optimistic (but again, good for you guys, we need your positive energy) in the past two seasons have been proven right. ;)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
+1
Realistically our targets should be Fazio, Musacchio, Laporte since all others are way too overpriced or just with Oil/Shiekh clubs

I agree, all 3 are very good defenders at least on the level of Marquinhos - especially Laporte who is also very comfortable on the ball.

JamDav1982

I agree, all 3 are very good defenders at least on the level of Marquinhos - especially Laporte who is also very comfortable on the ball.

Fazio and Mussachio not good enough for Barca. Laport a good young player but still raw and his buy out would be too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans