Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Puyol said already back in 2006 that he would play for AC Milan if he would ever leave Barca.

About Iniesta, you can't be 100% sure, yet.

J

José Mourinho

Puyol said already back in 2006 that he would play for AC Milan if he would ever leave Barca.

About Iniesta, you can't be 100% sure, yet.

he would but never did

iniesta always made clear that he wanna finish his career at barça.

nicolas-anelka7.jpg

#loyalty

Zincubus

Banned
Too much noise about Marco Reus some sources say he is going to sign for us after the world cup we have personal agreement with him or something .
Sources are (Btv ,CS ,Sport ) still all of them are unreliable .

There's a lot of smoke , let's hope there's some fire !

Crixus

he is a loyal lad. I don't think he'll leave dortmund..

He moved from Mönchengladbach to BvB and there is some kind of rivalry between them (as i heard ) , Loyal i guess not but he has some love for Barca he tweeted a while ago VAMOS BARCA .

Bertus

Guys, you are awesome.

Who cares if Reus has a verbal agreement or not (which i dont believe at all), we're talking about Klopp who blocked Lewandowski, and in the procress ditched millions of euros because he just was not willing to him go.

Till Sport and other medias don't publish that Klopp is willing to let Reus go, you can stop the fantasy.

J

José Mourinho

He moved from Mönchengladbach to BvB and there is some kind of rivalry between them (as i heard ) , Loyal i guess not but he has some love for Barca he tweeted a while ago VAMOS BARCA .

there ins't really a rivalry.
he was born in dortmund, as well

AfricanBavarian

Guys, you are awesome.

Who cares if Reus has a verbal agreement or not (which i dont believe at all), we're talking about Klopp who blocked Lewandowski, and in the procress ditched millions of euros because he just was not willing to him go.

Till Sport and other medias don't publish that Klopp is willing to let Reus go, you can stop the fantasy.

He came from the BvB youth set up then moved to BMG when they let him go.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Gotze is from Bavaria btw, and Lewy grew up a Bayern fan. None of them are traitors if you think about it.

Alarcón

Guys, you are awesome.

You can't apply the Lewandowski case to this, the only parallel is Dortmund. It always depends on whether the club thinks they can adequately replace him. Last year they clearly did not think so. Now, the transfer windows hasn't even opened and they've already signed 2 strikers in Ramos and Immobile. Doesn't mean they will let Reus go, I don't think so either, but it's not like it's totally out of question.

J

José Mourinho

Gotze is from Bavaria btw, and Lewy grew up a Bayern fan. None of them are traitors if you think about it.

Götze is one.
He was born in Bavaria but grew up in Dortmund.
Some weeks before the transfer was announced, he said he will stay...

Müller wants to speak with Rumenigge about his role in next season's squad. This is probably the hotbed for the rumour

Muller would be awesome. Not happening though :(

Where should he play? He's not really Barça Style player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans