Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's true and he needs space. I just like him as a player and it would be cool to see him in a Barca shirt.

SeloBarca

Well end up waiting until the last week of the transfer window, offering way to little money for players, using the usual crap argument "everyone wants to join Barcelona".

All other players will get snatched up and we will end up with nothing, and then use the "we count on JdS, Roberto, Bartra, Montoya for next season"
Players that have been here for a while now and havent developed at all.

Yannick03

Pique (to Del Bosque, caught on mic before press conference today): "Cesc told me the deal is done, 33 millions." [via tve]

If that's true, it would be very sad to lose a great midfielder and a true culé.

Crixus

Tomorrow there will be talks between FCB and Sevilla for Rakitic. #CatRadio
Selling Cesc and replacing him with Rakitic :shakeshead:

SwiftGuyver

if true it's more sad that we've only managed to get 33m for a world class AM.

i'm not really that bothered about Cesc leaving, i obviously rate him as a very good player but he just doesn't fit at Barca unfortunately. what worries me is who the replacement is gonna be...

gatsu

Seriously looking at how badly we handle things right now, i will be more than happy with Rakitic which is by the way one of the top 3 midfielder this season in la liga, very talented and polyvalent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: :lol:

According to entourage of Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26), Barcelona will try to sign him next week, after they've sold a player [rac1]

Oh Rac1......

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not sure if rac1 is messing with us or they really have some reliable source. After that pique blunder it seem they are posting rumors that fit in all too well. I don't want to believe any of this.

Crixus

:lol: :lol:

According to entourage of Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26), Barcelona will try to sign him next week, after they've sold a player [rac1]

Oh Rac1......
IF this is true and will happen it'll backup my theory of we wont sign players unless we sell first .

JamesMcIlroy

33 million for Cuadrado! I'm not sure on this one, he is probably a straight swap for Alves because like him he is very attacking. Paying near 30m incl add ons for Alves seemed alot at the time but he has been a servant to the club and served us very well, he will surely be missed even if Cuadrado does come in, I myself will definitely miss him. 33million to me just seems a lot to me whether that be euros or pound sterling. Besides PSG paid 50m for David Luiz. I really hope we get Marquinhos he has one of the biggest potentials in Europe and can develop and excel at Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans