Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG are willing to listen to offers for centre back Marquinhos (20). The French club ask 45M. Deal not expected in coming weeks. [sport]

SwiftGuyver

PSG are willing to listen to offers for centre back Marquinhos (20). The French club ask 45M. Deal not expected in coming weeks. [sport]

45m?! :shakeshead:

i know this is probably just another Sport lie but if we are seriously considering spending this much on a 20 year old CB i'd rather we just pay Laporte's release clause...

raskolnikov

Im tired of Psg, just buy Laporte and Massachio/Fazio and be done with it. Psg and Roma would as 45-60 mil for players worth half of what they are asking.

sabby

Apparently Cesc is being sold at 33m € ?? WTF is the board thinking ? Why not sell Iniesta at 20m, Bussquets at 15m while you are at it !! I'd not be surprised if they sell the entire squad to City, PSG and Chelsea for 100m € and pocket the money themselves and fend only masia players in the la liga !!!

Stupid A-holes !! :angry: :angry:

Richard.H

To be fair 20 mill for Rakitic is way too low of an offer. That article is typical Spanish news horsecrap. 20 mill is peanuts in today's market.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
A deal on Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic (26) is close. He would cost around 20M, Sevilla considering including Barcelona player. [sport]

I believe this rumor even knowing it is from Sport.

I think selling Fab and getting Rakitic and reducing Xavi's minutes will benefit for Rafinha's development.

ebc_99

How good is Ivan Rakitic?, I have seen him a little bit and he was impressive but have not seen him enough to know if he is good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans