Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It is the same with every player, a lot of question marks.

The world doesn't end on Xavi. Life is a gamble.

I am not saying it does but for Koke a switch to Barca would be a radical change from a compact defensive setup to an open attacking one not so much with Rakitic but I would like Koke too (not for the 60m of course)

Dat midfield.

1032.gif

That gif is confusing do you like it or hate it?

Egert

Estonian Culé
@RafaelH117: Ivan Rakitic is close to Barcelona, signing could be announced today for a fee around €20m.

malvolio

Why are people so obsessed with a player not being similar to the one that he is supposed to replace? Ridiculous.

Well I'm not the one that started the Xavi comparisons. And I see Koke as a more box-to-box type than playmaker.

Rakitic for 20m would be a steal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am not saying it does but for Koke a switch to Barca would be a radical change from a compact defensive setup to an open attacking one not so much with Rakitic but I would like Koke too (not for the 60m of course)

That gif is confusing do you like it or hate it?

Bad choice of a gif eh? To sum it up, that midfield is :worthy:

L

linetty

He claimed Cesc was off to Man City, so IDK.
City or Chelsea, not much difference :p

He apologized though:

"I apologize for the Fàbregas to Manchester City news that I tweeted, my guy was dead wrong on that one and he wasn't alone. It happens."

Trickykid

Alright, thanks guys. I won't hold my breath then.

If, however, we somehow manage to snap him up for 20M and at the same time offload Fab for 36M or close to that, I'd be completely cool with it to be honest.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Alright, thanks guys. I won't hold my breath then.

If, however, we somehow manage to snap him up for 20M and at the same time offload Fab for 36M or close to that, I'd be completely cool with it to be honest.

I'd happily take DonAK's avatar for a month if we actually pull it off (just to make it clear this is not official)

L

linetty

Barcelona sources assume that Cesc will join Chelsea but they deny the deal is done. Club want at least 36M, fee they paid for him. [ara]

Ursegor

World Champion
Rakitic wont fill the Xavi role. Hes too sloppy for that role. If he comes to fill it Xavi will start 40+ games again next season, quote me on that. Let him fill the Rakitic role and go from there. If Im honest I expect Barca will end up playing with 4 midfielders again come april.

Rakitic is not sloppy.

I expect to play with 4 midfielders as well.

Neymar Messi Rafinha
Iniesta Rakitic
Busquets

Perfect.

L

linetty

Rakitic wont fill the Xavi role. Hes too sloppy for that role. If he comes to fill it Xavi will start 40+ games again next season, quote me on that. Let him fill the Rakitic role and go from there. If Im honest I expect Barca will end up playing with 4 midfielders again come april.
So Rakitic is sloppy and Fabregas is not? OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans