Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Mark my words cesc is not going anywhere. Prodigal son will get 1 more year to prove himself and he will be the best midfielder in the world next year. Don't go cesc barca finally needs you.

Ursegor

World Champion
Who's he? Is he trustworthy?

He isn't. Just a wannabe ITK who spreads the most logical rumours from the most reliable sources as facts from his "sources" and knows how to market himself on Twatter. Claimed that Balanta was almost a done deal in the winter transfer window for example when everyone was reporting that Tata wanted him and Puyol got another relapse and it made sense (remember River's president claiming that Tata told him he wanted a CB?).

Right now everyone and his dog is reporting that Cesc is off to Chelsea while Koke and Atleti's president have ruled out a move of Koke while Bartomeu said it's difficult and Koke's agent said there is no contact with Barca. Which realistically leaves us with only Rakitic so the guy is reporting that Rakitic is close. Nothing to see.

Last edited:

Galning

He isn't. Just a wannabe ITK who spreads the most logical rumours from the most reliable sources as facts from his "sources" and knows how to market himself on Twatter. Claimed that Balanta was almost a done deal in the winter transfer window for example when everyone was reporting that Tata wanted him and Puyol got another relapse and it made sense (remember River's president claiming that Tata told him he wanted a CB?).

Right now everyone and his dog is reporting that Cesc is off to Chelsea while Koke and Atleti's president have ruled out a move of Koke while Bartomeu said it's difficult and Koke's agent said there is no contact with Barca. Which realistically leaves us with only Rakitic so the guy is reporting that Rakitic is close. Nothing to see.

Hate these Twitter "journalists". So annoying. You just gave a perfect definition of 99% of them.

gatsu

Rakitic won't fill the Xavi role, nobody will, no he will compensate for the lack of control in the absence of Xavi, he will also be a massive upgrade relatively to the transition Defense/Attack (speed and precision), to describe him, he is a more fast and technical Cesc.

His clause is just 25M! That does not mean anything, remember Pique and Yaya.

Please refrain from any comments if you don't know the player.

spark

Hate these Twitter "journalists". So annoying. You just gave a perfect definition of 99% of them.

I end up having to block and mute them because people on my timeline keep re-tweeting their garbage. "Durr my guy in Spain tells me". Fuck off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic's release clause is on 40m, BUT he got one year left on his contract and don't want to renew so Sevilla might or most probably will settle for less so they atleast get something for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans