Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

If the rumoured price for Rakitic is true, then it is a brilliant deal.

That being said, I wouldn't go so far as to say Rakitic will be a huge success and is the answer to our future success, but I would much rather take a chance with him than endure another disappointing season of Cesc performances.

Good move.

Once we get Rakitic and Bravo we can spend the entire rest of the summer working on defence. Obviously it's going to be much more difficult to reinforce and will take longer. But it's really a great thing that we're managing to get all other transfers sorted quickly.

If we get Rakitic and Bravo signed next week, I will be very happy.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No I will keep it simple.

Taking away the contributions of a single player and deciding the league table as if the club played with ten men is pointless.

That is totally different to comparing the team when Cesc played with Xavi/Iniesta.

It is completely different as you are comparing one players contribution against anothers in the same position.

I'm sorry but what? I feel as though you're not quite getting what Flavia is saying.

mac10

i don't see the problem why do we have to have a team full of superstars? brendan rodgers has done a brilliant job with liverpool this season great attacking football and there not a team full of superstars

Zincubus

Banned
PSG and Barcelona officials have made good progress regarding the transfer of centre back Marquinhos (20). Talks are in final stage. [as]

So we lose Cesc for less than we pay for a young CB who judging ny his recent performances in the under TWENTY games - who has poor distribution / tackling ability / gets bullied in the air ... but fast !!

ebieymjunior

Looks like we might get in Bravo soon as well.

2 GKs
1 CM

Not far from achieving that target.

2 CBs
1 RB* (if Alves leaves)
1 Mobile Striker

Left I think.

Off topic: why am I not getting notifications on tapatalk... very strange.

2 CBs and a RB is an overkill.
1 CB and a RB that can play at CB is better.
Agree with the rest.

F

Flavia

No I will keep it simple.

Taking away the contributions of a single player and deciding the league table as if the club played with ten men is pointless.

That is totally different to comparing the team when Cesc played with Xavi/Iniesta.

It is completely different as you are comparing one players contribution against anothers in the same position.

It's the same, you're just twisting to suit your posts, as usual.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Koke is out if the equation. We need to find a game controller from somewhere.

Having three ams is odd, one if raki or Rafinha will spend a lot of time on the bench.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atleast Cuadrado will be able to match Bale and Cristiano's speed.

Although he most probably will be confused somewhere on the other side of pitch. :pep: #ImAWinger

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I have no problem with Cuadrado if Alves stays one more season. But buying Cuadrado to replace Alves and send Alves to PSG for Marq - bad idea. I neither want Alves to leave and I don't want Marq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans