Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

and cesc would replace xavi this season as a regular probably.

oh yeah because Cesc has really shown he can replace Xavi during his 3 seasons with us :rolleyes:

Rakitić is better equipped to replace Xavi than Cesc IMO but he's not being signed to replace Xavi, firstly because no one can and because the only players who could possibly come close are not available at the moment or they're not ready yet (Gündoğan, Óliver Torres, Samper)...

J

José Mourinho

oh yeah because Cesc has really shown he can replace Xavi during his 3 seasons with us :rolleyes:

Rakitić is better equipped to replace Xavi than Cesc IMO but he's not being signed to replace Xavi, firstly because no one can and because the only players who could possibly come close are not available at the moment or they're not ready yet (Gündoğan, Óliver Torres, Samper)...

:rolleyes:
it's obvious that we need a xavi replacement and i always said cesc failed and is no replacement but if he would not leave then he probably would be the replacement this season.

samper xavi replacement XD

SwiftGuyver

we are a squad competing for La Liga, CL & CdR so we need depth...

if Rakitić comes i bet he makes 30-40 appearances next season...

J

José Mourinho

we are a squad competing for La Liga, CL & CdR so we need depth...

if Rakitić comes i bet he makes 30-40 appearances next season...

of course but we also need a replacement for 34 /35 year old xavi for the big matches imo.

20mio for a sub... so what will happen with rafinha, sergi.
seems that sergi will leave, maybe on loan

SwiftGuyver

yeah you keep saying we need a Xavi replacement, who would you choose? realistically?

Cesc isn't the answer. Rakitić isn't but he's a better short term solution who can provide us with attributes that Cesc couldn't. Rafinha will play loads under Lucho, because Lucho loves him and believes in youth and he's a versatile player. i don't really care if Sergi Roberto leaves to be honest but he will probably get decent minutes under Lucho next season if he stays. the replacement for Xavi is most likely Gündoğan who won't be available until next summer and might not fully recover from his injury and Óliver Torres who isn't really ready yet...

Xavi, Iniesta, Rakitić, Rafinha & Sergi Roberto is fine for the midfield of a team competing for 3 major trophies...

xxxxxx

Our plans for next season?

10351824_649398388473197_1622967336524886306_n.jpg

J

José Mourinho

yeah you keep saying we need a Xavi replacement, who would you choose? realistically?

Cesc isn't the answer. Rakitić isn't but he's a better short term solution who can provide us with attributes that Cesc couldn't. Rafinha will play loads under Lucho, because Lucho loves him and believes in youth and he's a versatile player. i don't really care if Sergi Roberto leaves to be honest but he will probably get decent minutes under Lucho next season if he stays. the replacement for Xavi is most likely Gündoğan who won't be available until next summer and might not fully recover from his injury and Óliver Torres who isn't really ready yet...

Xavi, Iniesta, Rakitić, Rafinha & Sergi Roberto is fine for the midfield of a team competing for 3 major trophies...

i would choose vidal, pogba or koke.
vidal or pogba is realistic -> some mio + alexis for one of them
hope gündi will recover from his back injury, he was such a great player 12/13.

SwiftGuyver

all great players but i wouldn't say any of them are more suited to 'replace Xavi' than Rakitić...

F

Flavia

Vidal and Pogba are great players, but nothing like Xavi. They're also overpriced.

Sport says Barça will also try Koke, after Rakitic, that 2 mf's will be signed:

10353644_10152244829827535_4952798453858501728_n.jpg

I wonder if they're really trying for koke.

L

Learo

Koke is so different from Xavi. Dont see the point in signing him. But Vidal and Pogba certainly wouldnt be better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans