Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m.../tackles_won/tackles_lost/avg_pass_length#avg
Just check these stats out Rakitic this season has been better than Gundongan last season and has an infinitley better defensive contribution than Cesc along with almost equal attacking contribution so I don't understand how its a big downgrade on Cesc

Seems to provide endless crosses into the box though , from moving play and dead balls .....what's the use in that for us if we haven't got a natural goal poacher ??? Mario Mandzukic ??

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Seems to provide endless crosses into the box though , from moving play and dead balls .....what's the use in that for us if we haven't got a natural goal poacher ??? Mario Mandzukic ??

Wasn't Lucho trying to go for a 9 maybe he wants that for Rakitic. IMO Higuain would be a perfect 9 for us he is criminally underrated

fcbdna

Banned

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wasn't Lucho trying to go for a 9 maybe he wants that for Rakitic. IMO Higuain would be a perfect 9 for us he is criminally underrated

I think Higuain would be to expensive, maybe if we sell Alexis and change our system a little - but I wouldn't mind.

malvolio

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m.../tackles_won/tackles_lost/avg_pass_length#avg
Just check these stats out Rakitic this season has been better than Gundongan last season and has an infinitley better defensive contribution than Cesc along with almost equal attacking contribution so I don't understand how its a big downgrade on Cesc

pass length is the key for me. just goes to show that rakitic is used to another style of play. we don't play long balls, because we hardly counter. unless we change something in the system, i don't see him retaining a starting spot at barcelona.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Transfer of Cesc to Chelsea could be announced today. Chelsea made yesterday formal 33+3M bid. Arsenal decided not to use first option. [md]
Xavi (34) will make a decision on his future after talking with Luis Enrique. He's seriously considering an offer from Qatar. [catradio]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
pass length is the key for me. just goes to show that rakitic is used to another style of play. we don't play long balls, because we hardly counter. unless we change something in the system, i don't see him retaining a starting spot at barcelona.

its 5m more than Cesc and @sabby Pique was surprisingly solid in the air this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans