Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG truly fucked up the market for CBs by paying that much for Luiz.
that's the market, demand and supply

many topteams needs Cb's and only a few players who are good enough = high price
I would get marquinhos for alves and look for a decent proper RB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IIRC then Flavia said that Globo are clueless on European Football. Although I'll welcome that decision if Cuadrado was meant to be his replacement.

Bertus

IIRC then Flavia said that Globo are clueless on European Football. Although I'll welcome that decision if Cuadrado was meant to be his replacement.

PSG is starting to look like Barcelona.

They want players and fail to sign them, and in the end, they offer new contracts to players that were planned to be kicked out.

- We wanted Alves, rumors say we might not even sign Abate and instead prolounge jallet.
- We wanted Hazard, he gets new contract at Chelsea and now rumors say that PSG will offer lavezzi a new contract.

Bleh. DL might be our only signing this summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG is starting to look like Barcelona.

They want players and fail to sign them, and in the end, they offer new contracts to players that were planned to be kicked out.

- We wanted Alves, rumors say we might not even sign Abate and instead prolounge jallet.
- We wanted Hazard, he gets new contract at Chelsea and now rumors say that PSG will offer lavezzi a new contract.

Bleh. DL might be our only signing this summer.

Maybe Al-Thani will replace Nasser with someone else, hopefully a pro-barca guy? :pep: :p

Not gonna happen lol.

Tomchin

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 32s
Reus seriously injured in the match vs Armenia. Can't believe this, heartbreaking...

Kohe321

Haha, they can keep him, he's not that special.

Let's either throw 55m at Hummels and hope Dortmund agrees to let him go, or start scouting for some lesser known talents. Other clubs do it, why can't we ever take a risk like this and stop letting others do it for us?

Edit: real shame about Reus btw. So sad if he loses the WC! :(

Jägermeister

Haha, they can keep him, he's not that special.

Let's either throw 55m at Hummels and hope Dortmund agrees to let him go, or start scouting for some lesser known talents. Other clubs do it, why can't we ever take a risk like this and stop letting others do it for us?

Edit: real shame about Reus btw. So sad if he loses the WC! :(

I think he is. He had Messi better under control than most other defenders. And this at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans