Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavinho

I honestly wouldnt mind Fred as our No. 9, if he´s available for like 10m. Strong, composed, team player... hasn´t played in Europe but seems to do well with Brazil against European teams.

He played in Europe for years with Lyon. He was injured a lot though, so maybe that's why you don't remember.

E

El_e8

We should get Bony :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

We are not worthy.

He is something we truly need but I don't want Barcelona bench to ruin his career. He runs like horse for 90 minutes straight. Deserves to be started which he won't be here.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So rumors and news for today I gathered from a quick glance around.

- Rakitic scheduled for a medical in Brazil to seal Barca transfer.
- Reportedly, Barca close to a deal for Marquinhos from PSG. (Money + Alves)
- Reportedly, Barca have inquired about Lukaku as a possible mobile 9 option.
- Reportedly, Barca to make a strong push to sigh Dortmund RB Lukasz Piszczek.

M

Messi+Eto

I honestly wouldnt mind Fred as our No. 9, if he´s available for like 10m. Strong, composed, team player... hasn´t played in Europe but seems to do well with Brazil against European teams.

I agree Fred will be great. But he can't head for shit will still like him as our 9. BTW, if I remember properly he played for Lyon some seasons ago.

L

linetty

Barcelona were ready to make a 50M bid for Koke (22), but have now ruled out his transfer after latest Koke and Atletico statements. [as]

Egert

Estonian Culé
So rumors and news for today I gathered from a quick glance around.

- Rakitic scheduled for a medical in Brazil to seal Barca transfer.
- Reportedly, Barca close to a deal for Marquinhos from PSG. (Money + Alves)
- Reportedly, Barca have inquired about Lukaku as a possible mobile 9 option.
- Reportedly, Barca to make a strong push to sigh Dortmund RB Lukasz Piszczek.

Nah, Mou won't sell him to us.
Cerezo (president Atletico): "We made an offer for Rakitic? It seems he has joined Barça. I don't know, just saying what the press says."

L

linetty

The transfer of Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic to Barcelona will only be announced after the transfer of Cesc Fabregas to Chelsea. [as]

AS but whatever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pogba is a 25M player, at best
:lol: Pogba is at least worth 50M, but I bet he will go for as much as 80-90M. Troll about Pogba while you still can, in a year or two he will be the best midfielder in the world and it will hurt to see him play for Real Madrid.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
:lol: Pogba is at least worth 50M, but I bet he will go for as much as 80-90M. Troll about Pogba while you still can, in a year or two he will be the best midfielder in the world and it will hurt to see him play for Real Madrid.
inb4 you end up the same as DonAndreas with Aspas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans