Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The transfer of Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic to Barcelona will only be announced after the transfer of Cesc Fabregas to Chelsea. [as]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
inb4 you end up the same as DonAndreas with Aspas

cnvrtble.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
well everyone is fan boying in this page so here's some iniesta.

here's me fanboyin at iniesta at kpb fanboying at iniesta
V57iWq.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
I would like to see Lukas Piszczek here, but I just can't see it happening. Maybe if Dani leaves, but knowing the board, they will sign Cuadrado.

Paganinisrvnge

is Balanta A CB or full back only know of him through Football manager but has a lot of potential and would be cheaper would be a good signing

He's a CB at River Plate. Wouldn't cost more than 15M. Meanwhile, people want us to pay 40 for Marquinhos or Laporte. If we're going to pay a lot for a CB it should be Hummels or Benatia.

I

instinct

is Balanta A CB or full back only know of him through Football manager but has a lot of potential and would be cheaper would be a good signing

you know him only through FM but you say that he has a lots of potential and that he'd be a good signing?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't know how legit this is but i saw it on a Arsenal forum
ga4ygu8e.jpg

as said 10 times before Arsenal will only get 50% of what team pay over the 36m we get by selling Cesc for e.g, if we sell him for 40m, it means that its 4m more than we paid for him to Arsenal so Aresnal will get 50% of the 4m i.e, 2m and Barca get 2m + the remaining 36m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans