Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss81bja

We don't necessarily need a tall striker but one that can get "physical" and one that can simply put the ball in the net without all the tiki taka. Our budget this window restricts our choices. I still don't prefer Aguero, probably the next transfer window but we definitely need a striker. It was painful last season seeing us dominate possession and relatively few attempts at goal. Also Messi right now is in a "slow" period right now, we can't depend on him every single time to win matches for us

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't know how legit this is but i saw it on a Arsenal forum
ga4ygu8e.jpg

Clearly written by someone who is smoking crack.

xxxxxx

Yeah, not even our board are that stupid to let a team have 50% of the transfer fee. It's clearly 50% of the profit.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid will only entertain offers above €50 million (£40m) for Angel Di Maria. Manchester United and Arsenal are keen on a move for the Argentina international. [L'Equipe]
I knows its almost impossible but I hope we make a bid just for lulz sake. I would love this man in Barca

CatalinR10

Real Madrid will only entertain offers above €50 million (£40m) for Angel Di Maria. Manchester United and Arsenal are keen on a move for the Argentina international. [L'Equipe]
I knows its almost impossible but I hope we make a bid just for lulz sake. I would love this man in Barca

seriously , bid 50 M for Di Maria

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona sources confirm that they have accepted Chelsea's 33M bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27). [catalunya radio]

Seems it is done.

sabby

I swear there is some chealsea fanboy in our board. Letting cesc go for a puny 33m€ ? We bought him from Arsenal for almost 50m€ in a non-inflated market.

On De Maria @ 50m€, I think he is worth every cent of that money and would love to see him here. He is the real deal when it comes to wingers. I'd prefer him than Reus any day.

F

Flavia

I swear there is some chealsea fanboy in our board. Letting cesc go for a puny 33m€ ? We bought him from Arsenal for almost 50m€ in a non-inflated market.

On De Maria @ 50m€, I think he is worth every cent of that money and would love to see him here. He is the real deal when it comes to wingers. I'd prefer him than Reus any day.

Barça paid 36m for Cesc. There were incentives, but he never won the CL with Barça. I don't know if there were any for winning la liga.

LMessi85

90% of SANE football followers and lovers will and rightfully so. Di Maria is pure class talent wise. . . Just needs to work on his evil personality.

He was one (if not THE) of the best players on Real's side this season. Especially at the end. He would be a great addition to almost every team.

As for Cesc... In this market 33 mil is not much for a player of cesc caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans