Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
There's a total deal on the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) for '10-12M plus Dos Santos'. Only signatures left. [dv]

Neymessi

I hate Chelsea the most after RM but Chelsea has to be the best club in doing transfer deals and we the worst.Got rid of their unneeded luxury for 50m and bought a much needed striker for 30 and now getting a world class midfielder in 33.We on the other hand.....

Last edited:

hardyboy

Chelsea has to be the best club in doing transfer deals and we the worst.God rid of their unneeded luxury for 50m and bought a much needed striker for 30 and now getting a world class midfielder in 33.We on the other hand.....
I hate Chelski but got to admit they did an unbelievable job at this transfer window. Got Costa and Fabregas for David Luiz + 18m :p

serghei

If the rumors about us very close to sign Rakitic, Marquinhos, Mathieu and Bravo are true and Cesc/Alexis will leave.

Who do you think should fill the remaining gaps? Do we need another Midfielder other than Iniesta, Rafinha, Xavi, Rakitic, Busquets and Mascherano?

barca_rumors.png

:lol: that's a worse formation than our 2013/14 one.

F

Flavia

I don't understand how Koke is worth 60M & Cesc 33M :D Zubi you little genius :lol:
Koke's buyout is 60m, and atletico don't want to sell him. Cesc's buyout is 200m, but Barça want to sell him. That's the difference.

ivan_barca

If we want to sell a player his price is going down.If we want to bye a player who`s team don`t want to sell his price is going up..it`s simple.

ebc_99

We shouldn't believe any of the rumors unless the same ones are getting picked up by many different outlets in different countries. Nobody was talking about Rakatic 2 weeks ago and the players that are being mentioned now may not even be on the clubs radar. Nobody from the club has even mentioned guys like Cuadrado so there is no point get excited about them for good or for bad.

Lets just wait and see who we sign, Ter Stegen is a great signing, Deulofeu and Rafina are exciting additions as well, so far so good this summer I say. The club knows what we need, unfortunately everybody else does too and with the potential ban hanging over us it will be difficult to strike a good deal. What we have to do is get what we need whatever the cost to make sure we have the players to win the European cup and La liga. I bet Real think Bale was worth the £80m, we have to think that way this summer. Just get what we need whatever the price, If Benatia will cost £50m then we should pay it and move on.

I Think its a extremley bad decision to sell Cesc, simply because there are nobody out there that is better that we can pry away. Rakitic bah.
I hope its not already a done deal, Xavi was too old during last year so with him playing even less ( hopefully) and Cesc being sold , i dont know ,we dont even look as a contender anymore, sell Alexis and we might as well getting used to be out of trophies.
Depressed rant over...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hey guys! Remember that last guy we got who came from a high profile league to play a position he wasn't used to? Alex Song says hi, so does Mascherano.

So let's do the same thing three times in a row with Cuadrado, brilliant Zubi.

:blowup:

We are gonna spend 20 mil+ for this clown, meanwhile actual young, well-rounded and talented fullbacks like Aurier and Ricardo could each be bought for that amount.

All I'm saying is that the player that is expected to be our starting RB from here forward strongest attribute so far is dribbling, something that has absolutely nothing to do with defending. It makes a helluva lot more sense to me to try and convert a LB (Ricardo Rodriguez) to RB than a RW. A right-back's role is to defend first and then attack. Not knowing when to pick you're times to go forward can't necessarily be overcome by having work rate.

I just don't get it. Not saying it's impossible for him to succeed here but it is a monumental gamble on an unestablished player who will be playing out of his natural position. There are simply better players that are just as available as Cuadrado for the right price and it's frustrating that our board can't make painfully obvious moves.

It seems all it takes is a few cute dribbles and flicks, toss in some through balls and the occasional goal and all of the sudden you have Barça DNA.
Don't worry we are getting him for the RW role. Alexis will be our RB, when Alves plays he already is our RB so he is used to the role :VdB:

There's a total deal on the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) for '10-12M plus Dos Santos'. Only signatures left. [dv]

Only at Barca can a backup GK be bought for more than the 1st choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans