Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Thing I really love about Cuadrado is his commitment. Always seems determined to give 100% and improve if necessary. Great buy for any team. Work rate is out of this world. . .

Bertus

So many conficting reports. At this point it's spanish medias VERSUS French medias lol

Here's my translation of the big news from the newspaper Le_Parisien

Marquinhos Stays in Paris

Next season, the defender Marquinhos will still be at PSG. Bought last summer for 31.4M euros from AS Roma, the native from Sao Paulo is announced to Barcelona with insistance. The Catalan medias assure that Barcelona offered 25M euros + Dani Alvès.

PSG board is strictly refuting it and confirm that Marquinhos will stay in Paris. If that rumor got bigger over time, it's because of the FFP sanctions. After Alex's departure to AC Milan, Laurent Blanc refuses to let another CB leave.

[Le_Parisien]

fcbdna

Banned
Why not buy an actual rb instead of always buying players who need to function outside of their real position?

Juan Guillermo Cuadrado Bello (locally: [ˈhwaŋ ɡiˈʝermo kwaˈðɾaðo]; born 26 May 1988) is a Colombian footballer who currently plays for Fiorentina in the Serie A.

He generally plays as a winger, but can also play as a wing-back and as a full-back. His speed, pace and dribbling ability has allowed him to contribute greatly for both club and nation while earning the reputation of one of Europe's most lethal players.[1][2]

From Wikipedia

Barcilliant

So many conficting reports. At this point it's spanish medias VERSUS French medias lol

Here's my translation of the big news from the newspaper Le_Parisien

My God, PSG really enjoy trolling us.

Look for Sport & EMD to announce Batra and Mascherano as our 'new' cb signings.

Bertus

So who will be our cb then? no Benatia, no Marquinhos, no Matthieu, no Hummels...
Marquinhos wants to leave. From there dunno what Nasser will do.

He even put in his favorites a fan who tweeted talking about a 5 years contract with Barcelona.

It's pretty clear he wants to leave at this point.

Bertus

Le Parisien is a tabloid. No better than Sport, MD etc.
Nope, not a tabloid at all.

In France, a tabloid is something like Le10Sport.

Le_Parisien did some mistakes in the past but is one of the most reliable french medias with L'Equipe and France Football.

Don't spread misinformation please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans