Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're not playing anymore like Guardiola's team.
We didn't use tiki taka a lot this season.. and we saw many crosses from the fullback (Dani, most of the time). We need a 9, and Mandzukic is at the moment the best option on the market.

We need a mobile striker and Mandzukic is not that. He is not a very good finisher either if we take what the Bayern fans say about him.

DinhoR10

Muller would probably be a better bet, fast, tall and a great finisher even if he is an ass and I don't think his technical abilities are really up to snuff but if you play for Pep chances are you can play for us.

DonAK

According to Di Marzio, we are about to enter negotiations to sign Cuadrado. So I reckon the chances are high of he coming. I hope he does well here.

KhaledBarca

If the rumors about us very close to sign Rakitic, Marquinhos, Mathieu and Bravo are true and Cesc/Alexis will leave.

Who do you think should fill the remaining gaps? Do we need another Midfielder other than Iniesta, Rafinha, Xavi, Rakitic, Busquets and Mascherano?

barca_rumors.png

Reus & Cuadrado?

L

Learo

We're not playing anymore like Guardiola's team.
We didn't use tiki taka a lot this season.. and we saw many crosses from the fullback (Dani, most of the time). We need a 9, and Mandzukic is at the moment the best option on the market.

But why do you refer to Tata's tactics? He isnt our coach anymore.

SpawN

@DiegoCora_ESPN
33M€, contrato por 4 años (hasta 2018), salario de £156,000 por semana, los acuerdos hechos de #Chelsea por Fabregas

Fabregas has signed a 4 year deal (till 2018) with #CFC and will earn a salary of £156,000 per week. Transfer Fee:€33M (via @diegocora_ESPN)

DonAK

Was some rumour going around of Chelsea and Barcelona not wanting to pay Arsenal any money indirectly and directly so they're putting together a deal so that we will get a bit more than 36m euros through incentives.

Most probably just a baseless rumour though.

L

Learo

Some serious business acumen from Chelsea. Selling David Luiz for 50m and looks to sign Cesc for far less.

L

linetty

The fee is not known yet. However, 50% of it goes to Arsenal. Am I right? So it's only 16,5m for us if the fee is actually 33m.

L

linetty

No. Besides, I wonder how many times this question has been asked yet, maybe we should sticky it :lol:
So this is bullshit?

Chelsea try for Arsenal to miss out on any payment regarding Cesc. Arsenal are due 50% of any profit Barcelona make on Cesc. [telegraph]

xxxxxx

So this is bullshit?

Chelsea try for Arsenal to miss out on any payment regarding Cesc. Arsenal are due 50% of any profit Barcelona make on Cesc. [telegraph]

It's 50% of the profit, not 50% of the transfer fee. So if we sell Cesc for like 40m, Arsenal get about 3m or 4m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans