Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Days go by and still zero news bout the CB >.<

Well, you have the news that Bayern supposedly were turned down aith an 33 mio. offer for Benatia because Rome is now asking for 61 mio., meaning they think they can pull themselves a Cavani. Since Barca was also interested in signing him, that can be considered news.

barca1899

Barcelona will pay around 11M plus incentives for Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31). Dos Santos joins them on 3-year deal. [md]

why.gif

Galning

I really don't understand why we would want to pay 11M for a back-up goalkeeper unless Lucho really doesn't want a definite numero uno. Then again, if that's the case.. Bravo isn't good enough to be a starter.

ebieymjunior

MD's comedic value is often not much worse than barcasstuff's, though, so let's just wait and see.

Somehow a reassurance. Completely overlooked the fact that it's from MD. They should get their heads fixed.

They must really hate the fact that ter Stegen was signed.

Last edited:

sabby

There must be some under the table deals going on here ! Selling Cesc for 33m €, trying to buy Marquinhos for 35-40m€ or Bravo for 11m€ + dos santos clearly smell fishy !!

Crixus

PSG have put the talks with Barcelona on Marquinhos (20) on hold until they have signed another centre back, possibly AC Milan's Mexes. [md]

Kerrybai

Monaco is not the only club in the world that could sign Valdes.

Who else will offer him Monaco wages right now? He might be better off healing up at Barca and playing the Copa Del Rey games as our back up until he attracts another big bid.

Kohe321

I can't imagine he will stay, someone else will snap him up. Also, if he stayed, that would probably mean he would become the starting GK again and Stegen would get the same amount of gametime as Pinto did before, which is way too little for such a young and extremely talented GK as Stegen. Unless Valdes would accept less playtime after his injury is healed, which I really doubt.

I guess with Bravo, Luis Enqrique wants to rotate quite a lot between the GKs as the plan isn't to have one "main" GK anymore? How will that work really, will they start every other league game? Stegen is better than Bravo, so he should be the clear starter in my opinion.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona and Sevilla want to officially announce the transfer of Sevilla midfielder Ivan Rakitic to Barcelona in the coming hours. [ser]

It is time.. Can't wait any longer... Get it over with fast... If it is true they might tell something about Cesc too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans