Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Has Ivan Rakitic signed for Barcelona? or is it still just a rumor?

I hope we get him , I feel we need some new blood for our stagnant pool ..... I watched him closely the other night and was every impressed . He's got a great touch and his first time passing was equal to our guys , has decent speed and he's got a nasty streak.
He was happy enough to wipe out a few of the Brazil players when it was needed .. So a skilful assassin sounds just the job .
He also whips in some great balls but sadly we never have anyone in the box to get on the end of them ...he also takes a mean free kick so we will have Messi / Neymar this guy AND Xavi all wanting tomtake the free kicks .

Last edited:

zanela

MD can't seem to let go Reus. I hope its just their usual rubbish, and the club itself don't end up courting the player all summer, and straining relations with BVB in the process, when the latter has already made its position categorically known.

anguy

Why is nobody talking about Aurier? 2 assists against Japan, young, can attack,defend, jump and even play CB when necessary. And he should be cheap - Arsenal is linked with him - just for 8 mil. euros. I'll be so pissed off if he becomes star in Arsenal, while we buy Cuadrado.

Espenfk

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has agreed a three-year deal worth €24.9 million with Qatari side El Arabi.

Source: Cadena Cope

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why is nobody talking about Aurier? 2 assists against Japan, young, can attack,defend, jump and even play CB when necessary. And he should be cheap - Arsenal is linked with him - just for 8 mil. euros. I'll be so pissed off if he becomes star in Arsenal, while we buy Cuadrado.
people here talk about him every 5 pages

anguy

people here talk about him every 5 pages

OK, but I meant more why is he not linked with us. Our board doesn't seem to be interested in him, which is weird, because he doesn't have other candidate weaknesses.

Pizcek - good, but already 29 years old. In 2 years it will be the same situation as with Alves.
Scigglio - did not play many matches plus Milan struggled alot
Cuadrado - only good for offense
Zuniga - the same as Pizcek
Danilo - will cost a lot

xavi_the_Boss

Because not every Player that you want will get linked too us and Alves + Montoya are still here.Besides Arsenal he isn´t really linked to anyone is he?
And that isn´t suprising considering they Need a RB and he Plays in the French league.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

But who would be buy? Few midfielders can do what he does and most of those are unavailable only one is probably iniesta and that would be a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icarium

Lifestealer
Wait..... Xavi gone? wtf so all we have now is Iniesta,Rakitic,Sergi and Rafinha? I'm a little scared.

If xavi is really gone we will definitely sign some CM. Rakitic is cesc replacement and xavi replacement will come unless they think rafinha is the one then we are fucked.

DinhoR10

If xavi is really gone we will definitely sign some CM. Rakitic is cesc replacement and xavi replacement will come unless they think rafinha is the one then we are fucked.

Rafinha has the potential and for all we know he might blossom this season but I had hoped he rakitic and Xavi would be rotating this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans