Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavinho

i dont know about you guys but i have a certain weak spot for some colombian players, especially pablo armero,he can play as a wingback, rightback, leftback and even used sometimes as a cb when others were not avalable. he is an awesome defender, beast attacking and also always back to defend and if not he has the pace the catch up. he is all over the pitch, i watched him and zapata religiously in their udinese days and they are quality defenders, cheap as well. funny how benatia as well used to play with them together and look how good he turned out to be. i think armero will be a great signing, him and sanchez used to also have great chemistry so that can work out as a bonus.

Why did Napoli loan him to West Ham? Why didn't West Ham want to sign him permanently after the loan finished?

icemanbrfc

y5ese8yp.jpg

As old as he is, sign him up lol

xxxxxx

what does that even mean? i dont mean that in a rude way just confused is all, i bet many people said the same about pique when he first joined from man utd for 5 million that he was just average but look at how many world class performances he made for us. i also bet that cesc was perfect 'barca quality'but he failed to impose and intergrate himself in the barca squad. if tello and affeley were deemed to be barca worthy Armero surely is as well, armero is a calculated risk and cheap to get, Armero is proven in the serie a and is one of the brightest gems in a strong colombian side. he has performanced excellently against spain and arsenal and his pace is second to none, he is like a more physically strong jordi alba not to mention quicker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbUtTRnKN0 here he is on a run against spain,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbZqtm5Nzs and here he is on a footrace with gerard pique, he covered a quarter of the pitch in less than 2 second, from the halfway line to when he got fouled.

I'm glad you're not in charge of Barcelona's transfers this summer.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Matteo Darmian if keep up his form could be a good option for the RB. And I really have a hard time finding many suitable candidates for that position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you want a young defensive full back then Mattia De Sciglio is a good option as well. Darmian was impressive yesterday, first time I watched him play I think.

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

Whats the obsession with Italian RB's. . . However I must say Darmian was very impressive, just needs to get a hold of his nerves and a little bit more experience.

L

linetty

It is done, even Modric has pretty much confirmed it saying he will fit in well at Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans