Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona have sounded out Juventus on midfielder Paul Pogba (21), but the Italian club said the French player is not for sale. [tuttosport]

:wub:
Give them what they want, even Alexis. I don't care.

B

beautifulgame

Barcelona have sounded out Juventus on midfielder Paul Pogba (21), but the Italian club said the French player is not for sale. [tuttosport]

barcaforums. Beckett's digital theatre of the absurd

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

That's some fanboy nonsense right here. Would rather have Koke than the overrated Frenchman who scores screamers against the likes of Sassuolo (oh my :sarcasm:).

L

linetty

We don't buy players of Pogba's profile, another made up rumour.

Koke is better and far more probable of being our target.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We don't buy players of Pogba's profile, another made up rumour.

Koke is better and far more probable of being our target.

There are several rumors that Enrique wants a player of Pogba's profile. I think we really need someone strong and tall in our midfield.

L

linetty

There are several rumors that Enrique wants a player of Pogba's profile. I think we really need someone strong and tall in our midfield.
Rakitic with 1,84 is not small either. Pretty strong too.

No way Pogba is going to end up here, especially with that ridiculous fee.

Zincubus

Banned
Barcelona midfielder Xavi has agreed a three-year deal worth €24.9 million with Qatari side El Arabi.

Source: Cadena Cope

Hurrah - amazing player on his day but we should have given Cesc a midfield slot when he returned and had Xavi playing a bit-part .

Galning

Hurrah - amazing player on his day but we should have given Cesc a midfield slot when he returned and had Xavi playing a bit-part .

In 3 years Cesc didn't even come close to a declining Xavi. Says more about Cesc Fàbregas than about Xavi-the-man-who-doesn't-want-a-reduced-role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans