Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Napoli are not aware of a transfer of Higuain being close. Barcelona didn't talk to them and the player didn't ask to leave. [dimarzio]

Galning

I don't see Napoli selling him, as you said, very unlikely.

I hope we do manage to get him without overpaying crazily ofc, but I just don't see it happening :(

Higuain has been following this forum since his Madrid days and he's seen the #FreeHiggy movement since 2009. It is time :p

Beast

The Observer
If higuain comes for the right price which is unlikely for this board,then he could easily solver our striker search.He is the best realistic 9 option out there.I really liked him in real.Real should have kept him and sold benzema.Would be really happy if he comes.Our frontline would be more than sorted.

Oh absolutely we would have won what Higuain won this year... oh wait

He has a chip on his shoulder which is the CL record.. however he is our boy we love him if he decided to try his luck at Barca with our best wishes but
It's Laurentis you have to deal with & he is there to make money so put at least a 10 good Mil at least on top of what he paid for us

I

instinct

Official SSC Napoli ‏@sscnapoli 8 Min.
Le indiscrezioni giornalistiche secondo le quali @G_Higuain potrebbe essere ceduto al @FCBarcelona sono destituite di ogni fondamento

Napoli states that the rumour is wrong.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
From an emotional viewpoint I'd love it to get higuain. He's also a mobile nine for football reasons.

Problem is priorities should be elsewhere and I doubt we'd be able to afford him if were also spending in other areas.

Zincubus

Banned
Wow, that would be one hell of a move. But cope have posted a lot of shit rumours in the past, no?

Marca are also saying we have an agreement with Higuain and only need to agree a deal with Napoli.....

I'd love Higuain to come and it would make a lot of sense given that the new Croatian midfielder is known for firing in great crosses into the dangerous areas in the penalty box ...

M

maxmss

It's all over Spanish news agencies It looks like Higuain coming for 40 Mil. Napoli's rebuttal?? Not sure if it's usual damage control. Usually if it's in MD, Sport and Marca it's about 70% true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans