Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
I think buying Higuain is a mistake. He would cost atleast 38-45M and 2 years later we'd end up selling him for 20M. I'd rather wait 2 years and then promote El Haddadi.

We can't wait TWO years , we are already playing catch up with our competitors ...

Icarium

Lifestealer
Anyway why did napoli came out saying higuan is not moving anywhere. Do they do that? There is a lot of bullshit on spanish media everyday. You don't see clubs refusing on twitter.

M

maxmss

The fact Napoli came out and denied it is strange, most clubs just let rumours go.

My point exactly. This type of rebuttals usually targeted towards the player or potential club to let them know the intentions. But Napoli just said it's not true.

Neymessi

Oh absolutely we would have won what Higuain won this year... oh wait

He has a chip on his shoulder which is the CL record.. however he is our boy we love him if he decided to try his luck at Barca with our best wishes but
It's Laurentis you have to deal with & he is there to make money so put at least a 10 good Mil at least on top of what he paid for us

The fact that real won the CL does not mean benz was a better choice over higuain.Benzema was easily on of the weakest links of RM.Missed tons of easy goals when he only had that one job.

F

Flavia

Game today showed Messi-higuain link is amazing. Too bad the rumor is just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans