Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

Argentina didnt play with him in the first half because their coach thought that Bosnia would use two forwards so he choose to play with 3 at the back , when they just used Dzeko on top and the Argentina game didnt go anywhere he made the Changes to give Messi 2 alternatives in front instead of one, we could all see what thee difference that made.

He's not at 100% and didn't play for a while. Would not be wise to play him from the start.

If Xavi is really going (I truly hope not), I would like us to get Pjanic. He was solid at defense as well, yesterday.
He and Benatia at Barcelona would be a dream come true for Pjanic (especially with his friend coming along) :D

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Higuain (Napoli): "Barça rumours? Every player likes to be linked with them. But I don't know anything, I'm focused on World Cup now."

Higuain (Napoli): "Would I like to play with Messi? Yes, of course. I enjoy playing with him at the national team, so it'd be a great joy."

giphy.gif
Comeon Higgy we love you too

BarcaGirl

If anyone watches Argentina regularly they'll know that no player links up better with Messi than Higuain. Forget Aguero, Pipita is the striker Barca needs.

Make it happen, Zubi!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ok apparently his people offered him to Barca (this caused the Marca rumour that terms were agreed only the fee needs sorting out) but Lucho isn't interested and Napoli won't sell.

So he just whored himself to us basically.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ok apparently his people offered him to Barca (this caused the Marca rumour that terms were agreed only the fee needs sorting out) but Lucho isn't interested and Napoli won't sell.

So he just whored himself to us basically.

Why oh why Lucho

Richard.H

I honestly think Higuain wouldn't fit into the Barca system. Get real people, Argentina and Barcelona don't play anywhere near the same style of football. Just because he links up well with Messi in NT doesn't mean crap for Barcelona.

PaulFCB

Banned
One of the reasons I would like to have Higuain at Barca is simply to have an ex-puta player in our squad and see him score against them eventually in the first El Clasico :x :x :x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans