Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Selling Alexis for 18m (+3) would be absolutely criminal. Everything being equal (given we didn't suck at selling), he's worth more than twice than that.

Hope he stays. Think Enrique can get the Chile version out of him in Barca.

BarcaGirl

Napoli, who doesn't believe Barça formalized interest for Gonzalo Higuain, ask for 70M for anyone wanting to sign the forward [tuttosport]

lmao ..70m?!

I

instinct

Juve can get kicked in low balls for that offer ;)

They'll be the kings of the world, if they actually get him for that price. From a blaugrana POV their offer is ridiculous but regarding our transfer policy over the past years, their offer is legit.

xxxxxx

Juventus are said to be preparing a new offer for Barcelona's Alexis Sanchez: €18 million plus €3m of bonuses. [tutosport] :lol: Juve should arrange an annual session of "How to low-ball" .

If we sell Sanchez for anything under £30m, the board can get fucked. The fact Juventus have thrown in an insulting offer, we should tell them to fuck off for good.

I can see it now, selling Sanchez for under 25m euros and buying Cuadrado for 35m euros.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is not good enough for Barca.
Look at him for Croatia, he makes 2-3-4 huge mistakes on every match.

Something like Pique, when Pique is in his worst form.

He didn't impress me either by his performance in WC so far, but let's look at his stats, he improved a bit since he joined Southampton, 2 tackles a games, 2.7 interceptions and 7.7 clearances. He started 31 times in PL last season and Southampton has conceded only 46 goals, less than Liverpool (50) and moreover Southampton had 15 clean sheets, 4th result in PL. He is also quite tall (188), I am not saying he is very good, but he might be worth a closer look.

Zincubus

Banned
Check out Rakitic's stats !!

@barcastuff: Chances created in the last 4 Liga seasons: Messi 280 - Rakitic 275 - Xavi 231 - Iniesta 185 #fcblive [via @barcastat]

BBZ8800

He didn't impress me either by his performance in WC so far, but let's look at his stats, he improved a bit since he joined Southampton, 2 tackles a games, 2.7 interceptions and 7.7 clearances. He started 31 times in PL last season and Southampton has conceded only 46 goals, less than Liverpool (50) and moreover Southampton had 15 clean sheets, 4th result in PL. He is also quite tall (188), I am not saying he is very good, but he might be worth a closer look.

Croatian fans don't rate him too high

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I watched him play in the Everton-Southampton game a couple of months ago, wanting to watch Deulofeu initially, and it was Lovren who caught my eye, came away very impressed. He controlled Lukaku expertly and was very calm and composed.

F

Flavia

It looks like Mathieu will be the 1st cb signed. After Bravo, he'll be the next name, if md is right. Still really far from the super team Barto promised.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I dont think Barto can deliver a super team, i fear we will only sign a so so CB

Probably Barto can't, but maybe Lucho can. When you think about it, we almost won Liga while playing last month of the season with Pinto in our goal and with Bartra and Mascherano as our CBs, imagine what can we do next season when we will have two tall, real CBs and Ter Stegen and use high pressing as Lucho promised.

serghei

It looks like Mathieu will be the 1st cb signed. After Bravo, he'll be the next name, if md is right. Still really far from the super team Barto promised.

It would not surprise me. Jeremy Mathieu is an economy signing, far from the world's best CBs. Regarding Bartomeu, the guy is like a PR robot, he tells you what you want to hear and then he does the exact opposite of what he said.

Mathieu is almost 31, and has played an unbelievable number of games for France NT -- 2! Speaks about the caliber of such a signing. Really, the only high-profile move we've made so far this summer was selling Cesc.

I

instinct

tbf Mathieu is a really good defender and a really good back-up. Not first choice though IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans