Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This season will be an epic fail if we're counting on Roberto and Rafinha tpo replace Xavi...

Develop those boys and watch them grow. If we go into this season with low expectations we can see a new generation grow right in front of us. A new style new everything. Don't expect CL straight away.

Remember Pep played a lot of youngsters in his first year. Even the likes of Vasquez.

Galning

Transfer gurus

Josep-Maria-Bartomeu-y-Andoni-_54404780193_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Buy Rakitic for 23M + Denis Suarez.
Buy Claudio Bravo for 12M + Jona Dos Santos.

Amazing lads :lol:

JamDav1982

Buy Rakitic for 23M + Denis Suarez.
Buy Claudio Bravo for 12M + Jona Dos Santos.

Amazing lads :lol:

Rakitic is 18m plus add ons and a deal in place to get Suarez back if he looks good enough.

Bravo is being quoted as 11m + Dos Santos. Which is more or less 11m.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Hence why the price is important.

If they could pay below 15m euros for him and get two good seasons I would take that if he improves the squad in that time.

Problem is Valencia is likely to skin them raw for a Mathieu deal. Don't expect a Barca friendly deal.

Overpaying for a young player, you can still justify the extra cost on upside. Overpaying for a 31 year old, even on a very solid player like Mathieu, that's hard to justify.

I do hope they get a nice deal, Mathieu is a solid player, but I just don't see a good deal here.

I

instinct

Barca's objective Juan Cuadrado is close to renewing with Fiorentina until 2019 with 40MIL clause [Agencia] #fcblive

JamDav1982

Problem is Valencia is likely to skin them raw for a Mathieu deal. Don't expect a Barca friendly deal.

Overpaying for a young player, you can still justify the extra cost on upside. Overpaying for a 31 year old, even on a very solid player like Mathieu, that's hard to justify.

I do hope they get a nice deal, Mathieu is a solid player, but I just don't see a good deal here.

Exactly as i said. Only good deal below 15m in my opinion.

Otherwise not really worth it.

mazp

Develop those boys and watch them grow. If we go into this season with low expectations we can see a new generation grow right in front of us. A new style new everything. Don't expect CL straight away.

Remember Pep played a lot of youngsters in his first year. Even the likes of Vasquez.

I don't think Messi expects low expectations.. He was promised a competitive team. If he comes back and sees Cesc,Xavi, Puyol, Valdes, Alves, Sanchez, all gone, he might not want to come back himself..:lol:

Pepe Silvia

Mathieu is solid but more of a quick fix than a long term Puyol replacement. We need to be aggressive as we possibly can to sign someone to off set Pique's mind lapses and keep the back line focused. Alba nor Alves have been known to do that. I've seen tStegen get pretty fired up back there, that's what we need at CB too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Believe in youth is my opinion. Remember we have the experience of iniesta, busquets, masch and rakitic in midfield too.

NotInHere

as long as we have a squad steong enough to compete for the cl and other titles I agree qith you. Getting youngstera is the step that should be taken

jamrock

these guy have no idea what they are doing, but jamdav will tell us, they are great compared to some disastrous era in the clubs recent history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans