Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Luis Enrique & Zubizarreta have agreed that in case Xavi left, Koke would be the ideal replacement. Expected to bid 40m + Tello [sport]

SpawN

here we go again.Fiorentina are interested in winger Cristian Tello (22). Barelona could offer to include him in a deal on Juan Cuadrado (26). [sport]

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If you think about it, we could get Pjanic AND Kroos for the same amount we would pay for Koke :lol:

Oh I don't think so. Pjanic plays at Roma who is holding everyone hostage for Benatia and demanding a fortune, and Benatia actually wants to leave. Imagine how hard they'll make the signing and how much money they'll demand for Pjanic. Kroos might be a little easier, but you'll get competition from England and likely from Real Madrid.

Tomchin

Oh I don't think so. Pjanic plays at Roma who is holding everyone hostage for Benatia and demanding a fortune, and Benatia actually wants to leave. Imagine how hard they'll make the signing and how much money they'll demand for Pjanic. Kroos might be a little easier, but you'll get competition from England and likely from Real Madrid.
Also, Pjanic signed a contract-renewal some weeks ago, so don't see a reason why he'd want to move this summer.

Bertus

cmon bring some CB !!! we cant buy any players next season.
Dejan+Lovren+South+Korea+v+Croatia+U1_lyeFXfAMl.jpg

061214-SOCCER-Referee-Yuichi-Nishimura-shows-Dejan-Lovren-a-yellow-card-PI1-340x213.jpg

troll-300x300.jpg

Joke aside, time to offer PSG 40M :)

Trickykid

Why are we going after Higuain? I thought people wanted Alexis to stay

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding something here. People aren't in charge of transfers. Zubi and co. are.
With that said, I'd love Higgy here, as long as Alexis is staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans