Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

onzeXI

Any chance ochoa accepts backup GK role?If so get him instead of bravo.

I texted him. He said no.

What? ... you expected somebody to know what he is thinking about taking a backup role for Barca when they are basically already committed to a number 2? He's rumored to go to Marseille or Arsenal anyway.

Zincubus

Banned
60M euros plus taxes, he would become the most expensive Spanish player ever, the pressure and expectations put on him would be huge.

Given that we had a transfer fund of 120 million plus anything raised from outgoing sales , we can afford that easily, given that we now only need one more midfielder ( Koke ) plus a top notch striker ( Higuain ) plus a top rated CB .... I suspect we will keep Alves for another year from what I've read elsewhere .

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Given that we had a transfer fund of 120 million plus anything raised from outgoing sales , we can afford that easily, given that we now only need one more midfielder ( Koke ) plus a top notch striker ( Higuain ) plus a top rated CB .... I suspect we will keep Alves for another year from what I've read elsewhere .

We probably can afford it, but is he really worth it? It's probably his first good season and he plays for a team that values defense above everything else.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Pogba never impresses me when I watch him play, I have only watched him a handful of times but I never see anything special except for a long ranged goal last year.

I

instinct

If you think about it, we could get Pjanic AND Kroos for the same amount we would pay for Koke :lol:

I

instinct

Rojo (Sporting): "Barça want to sign me? I don't know anything, only what the press says. I'm calm and focused on the World Cup." [sport]

Rojo: "I had a good year in Europe, we'll see what happens. Of course I'd like to play with Messi at Barça, but we didn't talk about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans