Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Welcome to MD fantasy manager!!

Barcelona want to sign 1 forward and manage a final list. Candidates are: Luis Suarez, Robin Van Persie, and Eden Hazard [md]

Jadentheman

Robin leaving United when his favorite coach will be coaching :lol: yeah right

Hazard is staying at Chelsea and Suarez is going somewhere else

Barcilliant

Arent there some pretty good cbs in Ligue 1. The guy at Marseille forget his name.

Mussachio or Fazio would be decent. Not great but at least some height and experience. Maybe we can buy Garay from Zenit?!

CatalinR10

If Barcelona would try to sign Gonzalo Higuain (26), Napoli will start asking 55M. Barcelona could offer to include players in deal. [marca]

Barcilliant

If Barcelona would try to sign Gonzalo Higuain (26), Napoli will start asking 55M. Barcelona could offer to include players in deal. [marca]

I fear about us competing in future trf windows. The big money oil clubs are inflating prices so much we will become like other clubs scraping around for bargains.

Barcilliant

40 mil plus Song plus variables. Thats what I would offer. The trf market is stupid. I would pay 10 million for Portos scouts. They would be worth it.

Empty

I worry that only a year into his contract, the valuation on Higuain'd be too high, might be wrong about that. Hopefully, since Puyol and Fab and Pinto AND Victor* are gone (that's a good chunk off the wage bill alone, plus excess net profit from sales), that we should have plenty of money towards a proper forward. I've maintained with a good while now that actually, we're in more need of a forward than a defender. At the end of the day, we want to bring out the best in Messi, and the way to do that, is get a forward. But...is there that many players on that market that are up to it? Because we can't get Reus til next year if we're lucky enough to bag him, Aguero and Suarez seem like they won't be going etc.

Do you guys think there's anyone on the market that we realistically sign and is better than Pipita?

*also Xavi possibly and obviously the fringe players. That's a lot of extra though

Immobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans