Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

Sport are actually classing Deulofeu and Rafinha as signings. Eh?

The headline is.... 5 signings done, 4 to go. Seriously, we can't be classing them 2 as signings, can we?

Bertus

Exactly.

But, one thing is certain. Luis Suarez's wife is catalan, both have a house in CASTELLDEFELS and his manager (don't forget) is Pere Guardiola, brother of Pep..
Are you sure his wife is Catalan?

I read in France Football that Sofia Balbi is his childhood love from the city where they lived in Montevideo.

Tomchin

I seriously think the board is going to chase him all summer and in the end PSG won't sell. Or if they do , it will be with a huge ammount . Barca seeing that they have no choice and it's the last days of the transfer period , they'll spend a lot. Be prepared to see Marquinhos at Barca for 60-70 M .
Do you honestly believe that Barca would pay more than Neymar for Marquinhos? :lol:

Bertus

Ye it really doesn't make sense for PSG to sell Marquinhos. It would just put them in a situation where they would need to sign a centre back and that obviously wouldn't be a good idea considering how desperately hard we make it look.
We got more infos in french medias from what journalists grabbed up from Blanc and since Alex left, there's no way he will let Marquinhos go for this obvious reason : Talented CB are hard to find, hard to sign, and cost a fortune (I think Blanc is satisfied with his 60M spent on DL already :lol: )

He said PSG will get one or two more players but not CB related at all.

L

linetty

Sport are actually classing Deulofeu and Rafinha as signings. Eh?

The headline is.... 5 signings done, 4 to go. Seriously, we can't be classing them 2 as signings, can we?
Don't know where's the problem. Did you think that we would make 9 signings from other clubs in one window?

They counted them as signings but thats not a big deal since they also wrote that we are still going to make another 4 signings.

We already made 3 transfers (including Bravo) and the transfer window isn't opened yet, thats a success.

Bertus

Don't know if she's Catalan, but apparently the family of his wife live in Casteldefells.

I don't think it means much. I tried to find anything related and there's nothing about her or her family being Catalan.

Lots of french footballers also have houses in spain for holidays (especially catalunia and Basque country). And if he wanted to move his family to europe, he potentially chose a country with the same language : Spain.

If she and her family were catalan it would be said in the medias. There's nothing about it. She's from uruguay Montevideo for all we know since she met Luis when they were kids when Luis and his family arrived at Montevideo when he has 7yo.

Last edited:

Tomchin

I don't think it means much. I tried to find anything related and there's nothing about her or her family being Catalan.

Lots of french footballers also have houses in spain for holidays (especially catalunia and Basque country). And if he wanted to move his family to europe, he potentially chose a country with the same language : Spain.

If she and her family were catalan it would be said in the medias. There's nothing about it. She's from uruguay Montevideo for all we know since she met Luis when they were kids when Luis and his family arrived at Montevideo when he has 7yo.
Yeah, I don't think it means a lot either.

Anyway, apparently he bought a house in Castelldefels in 2009 already (http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2009/10/14/mas_futbol/1255501640_850215.html), probably a holiday-house.

sawyer

It seems that at the end, Napoli ask 70 Euro million for Pipita.. For me, Higuain not cost more than 20 Eur million.

CatalinR10

It's flawed about the selling part happening at the end of the mercato.

A fortune won't replace a CB. We don't need 70M in bank no used since then we will have no time to find a GOOD replacement. No one will sell to PSG a CB at the end of the mercato because no one will have the time to find a replacement themselves. It's common sense.

We're back to the logic from end of May with people expecting PSG to go in the season with only 2 CBs.

It won't happen, it's suicidal, especially since TS is prone to injuries. He injuried himself 2 seasons in a row before christmas. PSG needs a third talented CB ready to replace DL or TS right from the bat if anything bad happens.

you don't seem to understand my point but whatever.

Your club could send 100M if they want for Benatia in the final day and Roma won't say no.

Bertus

you don't seem to understand my point but whatever.

Your club could send 100M if they want for Benatia in the final day and Roma won't say no.

I understand it and i disagree.

And I don't see the point in selling marquinhos to buy benatia right after. Especially if it means buying Benatia for more than what we paid for marquinhos with a high chance that benatia wage will be greater than marquinhos'.

And again, it goes against your logic. You just said that "since it will be too late for other targets they will go for marquinhos", if it's too late as you say, it would mean benatia is already sold.

Or it doesn't make sense, if Benatia is not sold, why not offer Roma 70M yourself instead of offering 70M for marquinhos. :lol:

Barcelona should just understand it, it's dead. Blanc doesn't want to sell him, and Nasser was against it from the start. We have those informations from LeParisien and Radio Monte Carlo who asked it to them themselves, not from rumors from spain.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Valderrama (ex-player): "Cuadrado was born to play at a club like Barça. Alexis is great, but Cuadrado's style suits Barça better." [md]

:xavi:

LeeRomeno

Swapping Sanchez for Suarez and paying extra money is more or less even more retarded plan than selling Eto + cash for Ibrahimovich. But hey its Barca and i can see this forum is gladly supporting those dumbass moves. Barca is BUILT around Messi, aslong as he is the focal point of our game, there i no difference if its Suarez, Ibra, Bale, Alexis, Cuadrado, Higuain, Neymar or whoever else playing alongside with him. Just as Ibra sucked in limited and restricted position, so has Alexis, so will Suarez and so will whoever we try to hire. Alexis of Chile will be never similar to Alexis of Barca, unless Messi is not playing (which we also saw when Messi was injured).

Problem in Barca is not IN players, we have top quality players, perhaps only position we lack is defense, problem in Barca is in motivation and work-rate. Something that has drastically changed in recent years. We are seriously lacking in phsyical fitness, we can no longer pressure opposition like we did during Pep years, instead we get pressured. We also seriously lack in rotation, real rotation, rotation of Messi if you please. I do understand he wants to play in every game, but already this season shows the results of that. I would rather see Messi playing 40 games per season for next 5 years, compared to having him play 60, 50, 40, 30, 20 games and then retiring due to body giving up. Also unless the people around him are allowed and/or can take the game to their shoulders, the people next to him dont matter that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans