Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I understand it and i disagree.

And I don't see the point in selling marquinhos to buy benatia right after. Especially if it means buying Benatia for more than what we paid for marquinhos with a high chance that benatia wage will be greater than marquinhos'.

And again, it goes against your logic. You just said that "since it will be too late for other targets they will go for marquinhos", if it's too late as you say, it would mean benatia is already sold.

Or it doesn't make sense, if Benatia is not sold, why not offer Roma 70M yourself instead of offering 70M for marquinhos.
:lol:

Barcelona should just understand it, it's dead. Blanc doesn't want to sell him, and Nasser was against it from the start. We have those informations from LeParisien who asked it to them themselves, not from rumors from spain.
Because that's not how it works in football manager...

Bertus

Because that's not how it works in football manager...
Ya people don't understand that reality is no FM.

In FM, I manage to get Ronaldo when i manage PSG. In reality, it's impossible. Especially with FFP :lol:

Fifa is even better. in FIFA14 i can buy Messi and Ronaldo during the winter mercato, no problem :lol:

CatalinR10

I understand it and i disagree.

And I don't see the point in selling marquinhos to buy benatia right after. Especially if it means buying Benatia for more than what we paid for marquinhos with a high chance that benatia wage will be greater than marquinhos'.

And again, it goes against your logic. You just said that "since it will be too late for other targets they will go for marquinhos", if it's too late as you say, it would mean benatia is already sold.

Or it doesn't make sense, if Benatia is not sold, why not offer Roma 70M yourself instead of offering 70M for marquinhos. :lol:

Barcelona should just understand it, it's dead. Blanc doesn't want to sell him, and Nasser was against it from the start. We have those informations from LeParisien and Radio Monte Carlo who asked it to them themselves, not from rumors from spain.

Dude , I just said that Barca doesn't have a chance of getting Marquinhos , and if Psg wants to fuck us over , they'll ask 70 m for him. How it the earth is this logic flawed ? PSG not wanting to sell him is the second part. I just said that they have the potential of fucking us over really good.

,, Or it doesn't make sense, if Benatia is not sold, why not offer Roma 70M yourself instead of offering 70M for marquinhos. "

Maybe because Benatia is not our priority ? And this based on the latest rumours which say Marquinhos is our top priority for a CB.

Beast

The Observer
Happened to me.(FIFA 14 ) .. PSG bought Ronaldo in the first winter transfer season :D paid 74.. than Barca came in the summer for Di Maria for the same amount... Bale is refusing my new contract offer so sod him ... it's ok i got Super Mario instead of Ronaldo & won me the CL in the first season :D
Seriously you look at the Higuain (they want Laurentis to lose money a year later & after a successful season for Gonzalo) , Suarez (Good luck competing with Real Madrid & Liverpool agreeing to sell ) rumors (which will never happen ) or a cheap offer for Benatia (Roma will always make money like they did lately ) or Marquinhos (PSG can't sell and rely on 2 CB all season ) & you wonder if anyone understand how the transfers work

Tomchin

Swapping Sanchez for Suarez and paying extra money is more or less even more retarded plan than selling Eto + cash for Ibrahimovich. But hey its Barca and i can see this forum is gladly supporting those dumbass moves. Barca is BUILT around Messi, aslong as he is the focal point of our game, there i no difference if its Suarez, Ibra, Bale, Alexis, Cuadrado, Higuain, Neymar or whoever else playing alongside with him. Just as Ibra sucked in limited and restricted position
Suarez can also play on the wings though, unlike Ibra. Also, Messi has said on multiple occasions that he likes to play with a striker in front of him (Argentina some days ago, or Remuntada 4-0 to give some examples), so maybe that's Lucho's plan?

Beast

The Observer
Dude , I just said that Barca doesn't have a chance of getting Marquinhos , and if Psg wants to fuck us over , they'll ask 70 m for him. How it the earth is this logic flawed ? PSG not wanting to sell him is the second part. I just said that they have the potential of fucking us over really good.

,, Or it doesn't make sense, if Benatia is not sold, why not offer Roma 70M yourself instead of offering 70M for marquinhos. "

Maybe because Benatia is not our priority ? And this based on the latest rumours which say Marquinhos is our top priority for a CB.

Why would they pay 70 Million for a 28 year old CB when they have a 20 year old CB who can serve more years & has potential ?
noting that T Silva is not young neither is Luiz...

If you follow your club rumor mill ... than i ask you to look at the last 3 years of your club rumors to realize what will happen

CatalinR10

Why would they pay 70 Million for a 28 year old CB when they have a 20 year old CB who can serve more years & has potential ?
noting that T Silva is not young neither is Luiz...

Maybe because Benatia is really really good , better than Marquinhos

If you follow your club rumor mill ... than i ask you to look at the last 3 years of your club rumors to realize what will happen

I don't take 90% of the rumours seriously but with Marquinhos , it's not only Md and Sport who say he's Barca's nr 1 priority.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wonder how Johnny Castro of Vigo wasn't menioned anywhere by now. Young RB had a fine season under Enrique and we're on a lookout for one.

Hugo Mallo is better. Too bad he was coming back from a bad knee injury last season at Celta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mathieu would be a very good short term solution who would accept to be a rotation player.

I would happily accept him in the team as long as we also bring in a top class centre back.

Neymessi

Mehdi Benatia has reportedly decided to leave Roma this summer, but they are after offers around €40m (Football Italia)

Give the 40 mn dammit.

sawyer

@leparisienparis

FC Barcelone, sur le point de signer la centrale Papy Djilobodji (FC Nantes) pour 6M€.

Papy-Djilobodji.jpg

What you think?

We have information about this player?

I

instinct

Apparently Vidal told Sky Sports Italia that he doesn't know if he'll play at Juve next season.

Maybe we him in a deal with Alexis (hope not). In the end he'll probably join Real though.

F

Flavia

@leparisienparis

FC Barcelone, sur le point de signer la centrale Papy Djilobodji (FC Nantes) pour 6M€.

Papy-Djilobodji.jpg

What you think?

We have information about this player?
Never heard of him. Googled and found this about him.
Seems very good in the air, left footed and good with possession. Makes silly mistakes too, lapses of concentration. But he's young.

Abdullah

I wonder why barca aren't targeting the likes of Mangala, Subotic, Doria, or Musacchio ? Good defenders, and at least the are sellable!

Nice to meet you all BTW

sawyer

Never heard of him. Googled and found this about him.
Seems very good in the air, left footed and good with possession. Makes silly mistakes too, lapses of concentration. But he's young.

Thanks Flavia,

Looks very good!! 1,92 cm, 25 years old. 4-6 Eur million.. woow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans