Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

@leparisienparis

FC Barcelone, sur le point de signer la centrale Papy Djilobodji (FC Nantes) pour 6M€.

Papy-Djilobodji.jpg

What you think?

We have information about this player?

Fake rumor.

That twitter is NOT from Le_Parisien newspaper. It's from a fake twitter. The real twitter URL is https://twitter.com/le_Parisien

And there's NOT a single news about him joining barcelona on any reliable french sources, not even on french sport tabloids like Le10Sport

Bertus

Maybe because Benatia is really really good , better than Marquinhos

I don't take 90% of the rumours seriously but with Marquinhos , it's not only Md and Sport who say he's Barca's nr 1 priority.
PSG won't spend another 70M on another CB this mercato, get real.

And Nasser and Blanc don't give a single fuck if Marcos is Barcelona's priority as shown last year when TS was their super ubber hyper ultimate priority.

If Blanc said "for sure, it's No", it won't change. He has many flaws but Blanc is not a liar, and he knows he was listened to by everyone including psg people and fans. If he replied that, it's because he's assured from Nasser that Marcos will not be sold. End of story, it's game over, dude.

Switch target before it's too late, or don't blame PSG later when you'll end up with Bartra/Piqué again.

CatalinR10

Laporta (Athletic): "Linked to Barça and others before renewal? Lots of rumours, but no one mentioned me explicitly, so I was calm." [marca]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And Nasser and Blanc don't give a single fuck if Marcos is Barcelona's priority as shown last year when TS was their super ubber hyper ultimate priority.
And why should they? It's not their club. If we want to get good players, the board has to stop acting like it's Barcelona's birthright to have good players.

sabby

Looks very good!! 1,92 cm, 25 years old. 4-6 Eur million.. woow!!

Those numbers do not mean he will be great. WHy not get Fazio/Musacchio instead ? Have la liga experience and height and low price tag ?

Offtopic, is this how we should try to break the buses ? :lol:

If they can defend with 10 people we can attack with 10 people :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
We should try to sign Aurier. Impressed with his crosses against Japan. Dani should be proud. He likes to attack, but of course :zubi: will go for Cuadrado.

CatalinR10

We should try to sign Aurier. Impressed with his crosses against Japan. Dani should be proud. He likes to attack, but of course :zubi: will go for Cuadrado.

Barcelona will soon meet with the agent of Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26). The Italian club would be willing to sell for 28M. [gazz]

FC B

It seems that at the end, Napoli ask 70 Euro million for Pipita.. For me, Higuain not cost more than 20 Eur million.

Yep, don't really get this Pipita frenzy signing as if he was a mega transfer....

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Transfers and Rumours

Quite a few sources going with the news that we are in advanced negations with Liverpool for Saurez . !!

I do hope this is genuine ... Imagine Saurez / Neymar / Messi as a front three .....

MD is claiming that Barca and Liverpool are in advanced negotiations over a deal involving Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez (plus $$).

apparently Suarez's buyout clause is €85m, but has a clause in his contract that would lower the price by €20m if the buying club is either Barca or LPB. so €65m. Liverpool is very interested in Alexis. So the offer would be something like €35-40m+Alexis for Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans