Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Quite a few sources going with the news that we are in advanced negations with Liverpool for Saurez . !!

I do hope this is genuine ... Imagine Saurez / Neymar / Messi as a front three .....

MD is claiming that Barca and Liverpool are in advanced negotiations over a deal involving Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez (plus $$).

apparently Suarez's buyout clause is €85m, but has a clause in his contract that would lower the price by €20m if the buying club is either Barca or LPB. so €65m. Liverpool is very interested in Alexis. So the offer would be something like €35-40m+Alexis for Suarez

this will happen, mark my words

Butaan4barca

Quite a few sources going with the news that we are in advanced negations with Liverpool for Saurez . !!

I do hope this is genuine ... Imagine Saurez / Neymar / Messi as a front three .....

MD is claiming that Barca and Liverpool are in advanced negotiations over a deal involving Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez (plus $$).

apparently Suarez's buyout clause is €85m, but has a clause in his contract that would lower the price by €20m if the buying club is either Barca or LPB. so €65m. Liverpool is very interested in Alexis. So the offer would be something like €35-40m+Alexis for Suarez

imagine three players full of personalities and who like to be center of attention in one team. With neymar and suarez not taking the usually used to free kicks and penalties. Here they will only hear messi chants, will be played out of their natuaral positions and will have to make sacrifices and change their game to help messi be 'THe MAN'.

And in the longer run, frustation might lead to suarez bitting messi's ears ?????

and us flooding this forum with what suarez was, and what he is not here in the barca system. And then we would swap him with munir al hadadi, who leaves in the meanwhile due to lack of opportunity and we pay some 40 million or so in exchange as well to add value to devalued suarez.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,. ...no thanks. Suarez ?? yes, we once had a pretty clear chance on him, possible rumoured personal terms aswell before he left for liverpool.

For now, We have ALEXIS judarazo bomb suarez.

DinhoR10

imagine three players full of personalities and who like to be center of attention in one team. With neymar and suarez not taking the usually used to free kicks and penalties. Here they will only hear messi chants, will be played out of their natuaral positions and will have to make sacrifices and change their game to help messi be 'THe MAN'.

And in the longer run, frustation might lead to suarez bitting messi's ears ?????

and us flooding this forum with what suarez was, and what he is not here in the barca system. And then we would swap him with munir al hadadi, who leaves in the meanwhile due to lack of opportunity and we pay some 40 million or so in exchange as well to add value to devalued suarez.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,. ...no thanks. Suarez ?? yes, we once had a pretty clear chance on him, possible rumoured personal terms aswell before he left for liverpool.

For now, We have ALEXIS judarazo bomb suarez.

Suarez takes no set pieces for Liverpool already. He's not a messi type take all the free kicks kinda guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trickykid

The Bleacher Report are pretty well respected aren't they !??

It's their main story apparently !!

TBR are about as trustworthy as a certain site that's banned here. And yeah, as Bojan said, it's a community site where everyone and his dog can spew their garbage.

Egert

Estonian Culé
As I have read the rumors last few days, looks like Mathieu won't come too. So who do we have in mind? Marquinhos,Mathieu,Hummels,Benatia are gone. Who is still left? I would take Fazio and Doria now for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans