Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

As I have read the rumors last few days, looks like Mathieu won't come too. So who do we have in mind? Marquinhos,Mathieu,Hummels,Benatia are gone. Who is still left? I would take Fazio and Doria now for the future.

If bortomeu really wants to fulfill his promise about a great team then he needs a CB and if he is getting a CB,the board has to work their ass off to get any one of them.

Zincubus

Banned
If bortomeu really wants to fulfill his promise about a great team then he needs a CB and if he is getting a CB,the board has to work their ass off to get any one of them.

Surely CB's are ten a penny if you have enough cash . Ivanovic has supposedly been offered to Arsenal . I hate the guy but it would be nice to have him breaking up Real Madrid's Pepe :)

I'd rather go all out for Saurez or Higuain before anything else .... have you guys forgotten how inept our attack was for the last 8 weeks of the season ??

Neymessi

Surely CB's are ten a penny if you have enough cash . Ivanovic has supposedly been offered to Arsenal . I hate the guy but it would be nice to have him breaking up Real Madrid's Pepe :)

I'd rather go all out for Saurez or Higuain before anything else .... have you guys forgotten how inept our attack was for the last 8 weeks of the season ??
We have the best player in the world along with iniesta neymar and sanchez who are also great.Our attack could not be any better.If you want it better one attacking player won't make that of a difference.Last 8 weeks of the season,messi had stopped running,the tactics were clearly not working etc etc. With a new coach and messi being at his best our attack will not be a problem.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cover for Mundo Deportivo tomorrow:

BqnK5S0CQAEycHy.jpg:large

Apparently Willy Caballero could be on his way to Monaco in Valdes' place.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Fuck Suarez. Stop with the delusions guys, if we balked at Higuain for 70 million (who is exactly the kind of striker we need, unlike Suarez) how on earth do you expect us to shell out for Suarez.

At this point, particularly since we have the grand idea to get rid of both Fab and Xavi in less than two weeks with basic ass replacements like Rakitic, I'm ruling out any big impact signings this summer.

Selling world class talent to replace with mediocre stopgaps, brilliant strategy :zubi:

I'll be surprised if we get past the 16s in CL and third in La Liga.

It's only going to get better till after 2016, hate to be a pessimist but the proof is in the pudding.

F

Flavia

Fuck Suarez. Stop with the delusions guys, if we balked at Higuain for 70 million (who is exactly the kind of striker we need, unlike Suarez) how on earth do you expect us to shell out for Suarez.

At this point, particularly since we have the grand idea to get rid of both Fab and Xavi in less than two weeks with basic ass replacements like Rakitic, I'm ruling out any big impact signings this summer.

Selling world class talent to replace with mediocre stopgaps, brilliant strategy :zubi:

I'll be surprised if we get past the 16s in CL and third in La Liga.

It's only going to get better till after 2016, hate to be a pessimist but the proof is in the pudding.

both Xavi and Cesc decided to leave themselves. You can't blame that on the board.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Xavi maybe so but Cesc was definitely pushed out by the board. Cesc left bc he was a) being made into the scapegoat and b) he never got any support from the board. Had we supported Cesc and actually made him feel valued, he probably would have stayed. Remember Pique's comments right before he left?

My main point is that this board doesn't have the capability to pull off a deal for anyone remotely world class. Case and point will be Dani for Cuadrado.

Suarez will disrupt the harmony, plain and simple. Anyone who doesn't think he has an ego and will be willing to play second fiddle to Messi is fooling themselves. For how much we'd spend on Suarez, Higuian makes so much more sense. Particularly if we can get rid of dead weight like Song or Mascherano in the process.

It's just rumor of the day tho in all honesty, it's a fucking joke that our board is willing to go after both Suarez and Higuian but we can't seem to throw down cash for players we fucking desperately need (Benatia, Laporte, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans