Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Barcelona could sign up to 5 more players this summer: two centre backs, a midfielder, and two forwards. [as]

142bs4n.jpg

B

bilal13

They just find them all too expensive. This board only pays big money for 2 kind of players : strikers and players from la masia that left

Barcilliant

Surely CB's are ten a penny if you have enough cash . Ivanovic has supposedly been offered to Arsenal . I hate the guy but it would be nice to have him breaking up Real Madrid's Pepe :)

I'd rather go all out for Saurez or Higuain before anything else .... have you guys forgotten how inept our attack was for the last 8 weeks of the season ??

I'd take Ivanovich in a heartbeat. Tough, experienced and versatile. Plus, he's a thug. We need someone like that. Too many Mr Nice guys in the team. We had Motta, Deco, Van Bommel, Eto and won a CL. None of those were good two shoes.

Barcilliant

Xavi maybe so but Cesc was definitely pushed out by the board. Cesc left bc he was a) being made into the scapegoat and b) he never got any support from the board. Had we supported Cesc and actually made him feel valued, he probably would have stayed. Remember Pique's comments right before he left?

My main point is that this board doesn't have the capability to pull off a deal for anyone remotely world class. Case and point will be Dani for Cuadrado.

Suarez will disrupt the harmony, plain and simple. Anyone who doesn't think he has an ego and will be willing to play second fiddle to Messi is fooling themselves. For how much we'd spend on Suarez, Higuian makes so much more sense. Particularly if we can get rid of dead weight like Song or Mascherano in the process.

It's just rumor of the day tho in all honesty, it's a fucking joke that our board is willing to go after both Suarez and Higuian but we can't seem to throw down cash for players we fucking desperately need (Benatia, Laporte, etc.)

Agree with you about Higuain and Suarez but disagree about Cesc. He went through THREE different coaches and none of them believed in him. He's an excellent player but not for our system. Just watch Rakitic will be more successful at Barca.

Suarez has to be the main man in any team. That's why I don't think he's right for either RM or Barca. Why should he play second fiddle to Messi or Ronaldo??? Surprised a team like Bayern haven't broken the bank for him. He's be perfect there.

Higuain is the right kind of player for us. Good understanding with Messi, team player, big and physical. He'd bring something different to our attack. Why buy another galactico in Suarez when Messi & Neymar are yet to gel. Too many big stars screw a football team.

F

Flavia

De facto. All comments made after the fact to the media has to be taken with a grain of salt. I'm sure Bart gave him a last minute call to try and convince him otherwise but it was too late. The damage was already done when we created this mess around him in the first place. It's even worse that his main competition is now leaving. The higher ups hindered Cesc here much more than they helped. That's why he left

Nah. He was already a chelsea player when he made those claims, nothing to take with a grain of salt. He left because he is weak minded, and a glory hunter. He probably knew Xavi would leave as well, as he hinted to it before anyone else, still left.

Bertus

Despite PSG coach Blanc saying Marquinhos won't leave, Barcelona will keep on trying to sign him, with the approval of the player. [md]

Exactly our board, other team say no, but they still try. I'll be amazingly surprised if we sign Marquinhos this year.
Given that Blanc said that Marquinhos never asked him to leave, I seriously doubt what Barcelona is trying to do. :lol:

But whatever the case, Nasser always kept his words to the fans, and so Marquinhos will not leave.

be ready to end up like Arsenal who chased Suarez all days and switched target too late, resulting in not being able to find a proper striker.

It seriously is painful to watch that remake of summer 2013. How Barcelona's board is sabotaging the club is beyond me.

F

Flavia

Are you being serious?

Yes. He came back when Barça were the best. Now that's history, and a transition period is coming, and he bailed. I didn't think of him like that until recently. But now I agree with those that always said he is a glory hunter. All the signs are there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes. He came back when Barça were the best. Now that's history, and a transition period is coming, and he bailed. I didn't think of him like that until recently. But now I agree with those that always said he is a glory hunter. All the signs are there.

Didn't you say Cesc should be leaving because he did not fit in? That he was not suitable for our system?

Now you are saying he should have stuck around with us if he had not been a glory hunter??

So everyone, except Cesc (and me :lol:) realized that he did not suit for Barca? He left for the wrong reason?

Alik

He went to a club that won nothing this season. After Arsenal, another club not known for trophy winning, rejected him. I don't think he's a glory hunter. As for mentally weak, you might be right. Couldn't cope with being one of the most hated Barca players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans