Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkYaeger

Guys who do you think would be the better negotiator : zubi or brick from anchorman

200_s.gif

"Yes, I'd like to buy three Center Backs, a pitcher and a Quarter Back. But I'll settle for two Center Backs."

That's how he'd get it done

Bertus

He didnt say anything by himself.

It was reported by Gazetta dello Sport that has sources that told them he said that in their secret base.

Just like every rumors on every players. there's always a grandma that talked to the brother of a journalist that himself is the source of a journalist's friend.

sabby

What about Ezequiel Garay ? Benfica would definetly sell him if we make a 15-18M bid :zubi:

Already sold to Zenit I think. And apparently there was a clause when he signed to Benfica from Real that he can't move to Barca.

Zubi or Whoever are in charge of buying players are dumb and arrogant $hit. They come up with a couple of names and stick to it for months regardless their worth, price, experience and how they will fit into the team. case in point this season - Marcos and Cuadrado.

The best thing to do right now is to buy a talented but not a big name for cheap price and let the world know that we are not very desperate. Then move in for a World Class defender. Fazio, Musacchio, Dede, Doria, Balanta - there are a bunch of options for relatively cheap price. I'll even say let Zenit (or even Celta ?) buy Garay for 14-16m and then buy him into Barca for 20m - win win win.

For the forward positions, our policy was always dumb. They just try to get the most hyped/popular player without even thinking whether they are necessary for us.

Truthist

What do you guys think about Dedé?
He could be a good signing for us. He has great potential and already proved he is a reliable CB. I think it would make more sense buying someone like him than spending 40+ mil. for someone who is not the first choice.
Benatia for such a price would be ok but Laporte or Marquinhos... meh.

I am surprised he was never linked to us.
I think Dede would be a perfect fit for us, an absolute physical beast BUT he would be quite cheap and Zubi only wants to buy defenders that have outrageously inflated price tags.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SeloBarca

I would pay that inflated price for Hummels or Benatia only.
Laporte is good but pricetag is a bit high.
Dede is way better then Mathieu rumour. 1.92m at that.

Bertus

I would pay that inflated price for Hummels or Benatia only.
Laporte is good but pricetag is a bit high.
Dede is way better then Mathieu rumour. 1.92m at that.
Among the top targets, only Benatia is a realistic one since we don't really know if AS Roma is up to sell him or not.

Hummels is in the same bag as marquinhos : not for sale.

I don't really understand Barcelona's goal to be honest nor what they are trying to do but so far it doesn't bode well, especially after what Bartomeu said (to bring Top class CBs etc etc.)

Maybe they keep their real targets as a secret, but many thought that it was the case last year while in fact, there really was no plan B at all.

L

linetty

How about that argentinian dude Rojo? For what I've seen he plays pretty good. I would sign him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
He is crap at going forward and mediocre at the back. We have Alba by the way.

Zincubus

Banned
Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo are apparently running a 5 page special tomorrow regarding the imminent Saurez transfer to Barca ...
He's supposedly wanted to play for Barca for years and his daughter was born in Barcelona ....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD are useless, but his wife lived just outside Barcelona with her parents so it could well be true, so there you have one connection along with his agent being Pere Guardiola, Pep's brother.

Trafalgar

Already sold to Zenit I think. And apparently there was a clause when he signed to Benfica from Real that he can't move to Barca.

Zubi or Whoever are in charge of buying players are dumb and arrogant $hit. They come up with a couple of names and stick to it for months regardless their worth, price, experience and how they will fit into the team. case in point this season - Marcos and Cuadrado.

The best thing to do right now is to buy a talented but not a big name for cheap price and let the world know that we are not very desperate. Then move in for a World Class defender. Fazio, Musacchio, Dede, Doria, Balanta - there are a bunch of options for relatively cheap price. I'll even say let Zenit (or even Celta ?) buy Garay for 14-16m and then buy him into Barca for 20m - win win win.

For the forward positions, our policy was always dumb. They just try to get the most hyped/popular player without even thinking whether they are necessary for us.

Zenith OMG such a shame :lol: & yeah you're right, we're wasting our time on Marcos but someone can't undestand that :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans