Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

onzeXI

Quite a few sources going with the news that we are in advanced negations with Liverpool for Saurez . !!

I do hope this is genuine ... Imagine Saurez / Neymar / Messi as a front three .....

MD is claiming that Barca and Liverpool are in advanced negotiations over a deal involving Luis Suarez and Alexis Sanchez (plus $$).

apparently Suarez's buyout clause is €85m, but has a clause in his contract that would lower the price by €20m if the buying club is either Barca or LPB. so €65m. Liverpool is very interested in Alexis. So the offer would be something like €35-40m+Alexis for Suarez

Or possibly one source said it and multiple others picked it up and ran with it. Nobody wants to get left behind when there is a good rumor.

onzeXI

A stalker is moving in down the street from Suarez' in-laws ... he goes by the name of Lucho. :lucho:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140...is-suarez-nacio-en-barcelona_54409251251.html

Luis Suárez está enamorado de la Ciudad Condal. Con 16 años la conoció por primera vez al visitar a su entonces novia, Sofía Balbi, que residía con sus padres en Hospitalet. Aquella novia es hoy su mujer y aquellos padres son hoy sus suegros, que se han trasladado a Castelldefels, a pocos metros del domicilio de quien curiosamente podría ser futuro entrenador de la estrella charrúa, Luis Enrique, que vive en Gavà Mar

coura

Banned
How about that argentinian dude Rojo? For what I've seen he plays pretty good. I would sign him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

As a CB bench instead of Mathieu?

Then which defenders can barca buy ? Mangala ? Is he worth it? Heard a lot about him, but not sure if he is that good ? Plus porto are difficult to negotiate!

Mangala will go to Chelsea and Benatia to City.

Among the top targets, only Benatia is a realistic one since we don't really know if AS Roma is up to sell him or not.

Hummels is in the same bag as marquinhos : not for sale.

I don't really understand Barcelona's goal to be honest nor what they are trying to do but so far it doesn't bode well, especially after what Bartomeu said (to bring Top class CBs etc etc.)

Maybe they keep their real targets as a secret, but many thought that it was the case last year while in fact, there really was no plan B at all.

Barcelona does not have PSG money so they lure the player and try to force him out. If barcelona could offer the ridiculous amounts like Nasser do in wages and transfers it would be easy.

Hey dortmund i offer 50M for Hummels and 10M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey PSG : i offer 45M for Marquinhos and 8M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey Porto i offer 40M for Mangala and 6M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey roma i offer 40M for Benatia and 7M wage. Piece of cake.

That´s why you paid 50M for Luiz. And 67 for Cavani. And 35M for Marquinhos to be a reserve.

It´s easy to talk when you have endless resources. Endless.

And so on. Dédé has been the top brazilian defender in his country for the past 4-5 years. Just like Miranda was before joining Atletico. But it´s a risk. We are talking about a starter.

Jadentheman

Unfortunately not many people on BF rate South American talent. After this World Cup they should though because this talent is whopping Euro teams left and right.

mazp

As a CB bench instead of Mathieu?

Mangala will go to Chelsea and Benatia to City.

Barcelona does not have PSG money so they lure the player and try to force him out. If barcelona could offer the ridiculous amounts like Nasser do in wages and transfers it would be easy.

Hey dortmund i offer 50M for Hummels and 10M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey PSG : i offer 45M for Marquinhos and 8M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey Porto i offer 40M for Mangala and 6M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey roma i offer 40M for Benatia and 7M wage. Piece of cake.

That´s why you paid 50M for Luiz. And 67 for Cavani. And 35M for Marquinhos to be a reserve.

It´s easy to talk when you have endless resources. Endless.

And so on. Dédé has been the top brazilian defender in his country for the past 4-5 years. Just like Miranda was before joining Atletico. But it´s a risk. We are talking about a starter.

Let's be honest, clubs like PSG, City, Chelsea, Monaco, etc have to pay that much in wages in order for great players to come. Under "normal" circumstances those players wouldn't give them a second look..

Zincubus

Banned
Or possibly one source said it and multiple others picked it up and ran with it. Nobody wants to get left behind when there is a good rumor.

This Suarez rumour seems to have more than just smoke.

Uruguay radio are reporting a 45m + Alexis deal to be confirmed after the world cup.

If it is something like above it is probably the best deal for both parties. By all the news coming out, it is legit that Suarez has a preference for Barcelona which makes any Real Madrid pricedriving obsolete.

From what I understand, the Real Madrid interest in the start has always been about driving up the fee for Barcelona.

serghei

45m. + Alexis for Suarez is a deal that would make Liverpool very very happy. They get a player that could match Suarez in the next year or so, and the get a pretty consistent sum on top of that. Very nice for them. Don't want that deal, I hope it's not true.

Zincubus

Banned
Well finally you have it, the first credible source (Sunday Times) to echo this transfer saga

Duncan Castles writes: “Luis Suarez will shock Liverpool in the summer by insisting he wants to leave Anfield for a new career in Spain. Real Madrid and Barcelona have approached England’s Footballer of the Year and are ready to meet a release clause understood to be £67.9m.”

His preference is Barcelona : http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...asing-liverpool-striker-for-68m-30373087.html

Last edited:
L

linetty

45m. + Alexis for Suarez is a deal that would make Liverpool very very happy. They get a player that could match Suarez in the next year or so, and the get a pretty consistent sum on top of that. Very nice for them. Don't want that deal, I hope it's not true.
In what way could Alexis match Suarez?

45m + Alexis is a good deal for us considering Real has been reportedly offering something around 110m.

serghei

In what way could Alexis match Suarez?

45m + Alexis is a good deal for us considering Real has been reportedly offering something around 110m.

In everything. Goals, assists, even better workrate. He's almost 2 years younger. I would take that deal if I was Liverpool.

L

linetty

No way he could match Suarez in goals or assists, even with superior workrate. Doesn't matter how much effort he puts in his game, Luis is a level above.

Not that I want Suarez here, don't really like him as a person.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Well finally you have it, the first credible source (Sunday Times) to echo this transfer saga

Duncan Castles writes: “Luis Suarez will shock Liverpool in the summer by insisting he wants to leave Anfield for a new career in Spain. Real Madrid and Barcelona have approached England’s Footballer of the Year and are ready to meet a release clause understood to be £67.9m.” his preference is Barcelona .

Did you add the preference bit yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans