Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Because we're stupid.

We're not CFC to sell average players for huge amount of money. We have Zubi. Cesc sold for 33mln. It's a shame
We would also have to pay Arsenal a few millions if we sold Cesc for more than 33mln. Not paying anything to those clowns makes it a good deal.

And, yeah, we got rid of cancer and also got paid!

Bertus

Barcelona does not have PSG money so they lure the player and try to force him out. If barcelona could offer the ridiculous amounts like Nasser do in wages and transfers it would be easy.

Hey dortmund i offer 50M for Hummels and 10M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey PSG : i offer 45M for Marquinhos and 8M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey Porto i offer 40M for Mangala and 6M wage. Piece of cake.
Hey roma i offer 40M for Benatia and 7M wage. Piece of cake.

That´s why you paid 50M for Luiz. And 67 for Cavani. And 35M for Marquinhos to be a reserve.

It´s easy to talk when you have endless resources. Endless.

And so on. Dédé has been the top brazilian defender in his country for the past 4-5 years. Just like Miranda was before joining Atletico. But it´s a risk. We are talking about a starter.
Stop that shitty reasonning please.

PSG is very active on transfers market since only 2 years and a half, and Barcelona needs to find CBs replacements for years.

It's not PSG fault if they are waiting the ultimate deadline to search for CBs.

And it's not PSG fault either if the sol idea from Barcelona's board is to aim for Players from clubs that have enough power to not have to sell them.

So please, it's not our fault if Zubi wants to chase after marcos all summer while he could bid on Benatia for example. It's not our fault if Zubi waits to be in an impossible situation to finally try to recruit.

So irritating. Before jumping on PSG, look at Barcelona's board and dare to tell me they do a good job at recruiting defenders for now 5 years in a row.

Yep, that's precisely why Juventus are offering €18 m. for him. I'm convinced no club will ever pay €50 m. for Sanchez directly especiialy while he is a Barca player :)

Juve are offering 18m because they know that we suck at negotiating. If a competent board sold him, they'd get at least 40m. If Levy sold him, he'd get at least 50.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

If Sanchez continues to play wolrd in Brazil we should be able to get a higher price for him ( if we go down the route of selling him ).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona want to use Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26) as a right or left back and not as a winger if they sign him [md]

I

instinct

Barcelona want to use Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26) as a right or left back and not as a winger if they sign him [md]

24.jpg

barcanuck

I'm legit thinking Pep's trip to see Argentina play in the next few days is to meet with Messi to lure him to Bayern. Pep's brother is Luis Suarez agent so he must know that Suarez is close to us. IF and that's still an IF that's the case, I'm thinking Pep will try to get Messi to join him in Munich since Luis and Neymar will be hailed as the new faces of the team and Messi's appeal will drop even more.

Hope I'm wrong and we end up with Suarez Messi NeyBoy up front but having a hunch over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans