Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
The good news : Albert Lesan, who has had a few conversations with Luis Enrique on twitter says he is almost sure that Suarez will join Barca.

The bad news : I don't actually know who Albert Lesan is ...

Bertus

The good news : Albert Lesan, who has had a few conversations with Luis Enrique on twitter says he is almost sure that Suarez will join Barca.

The bad news : I don't actually know who Albert Lesan is ...

:lol:

Checked his twitter. There's no infos on his job either. Thought he was at least a journalist but apparently not.

SwiftGuyver

I would take Miranda over Marquinhos any day. At 30M he is cheaper than Marquinhos, has more experience, and would settle in much quicker. Then ill try and chase Laporte instead. Bertus and PSG can keep Marquinhos for all i care, as imo he is a young over rated CB.

you'd seriously be happy to spend 30m on Miranda?!

you're right about forgetting Marquinhos and looking at Laporte though.

IMO Zubi & Co should only be making serious moves for Benatia & Laporte now, they are the best CBs realistically available. possibly Fazio & Musacchio as backup options.

dodi1982

Don't you guys think Alex from PSG would've been an excellent choice for 2-3 years, experienced,free,and physical CB.Milan already signed him anyway.

Bertus

How so? No way Lucho revealed our transfer plans to some random guy.

Ya. For instance we also have those fake insiders in France about PSG. Especially one named IBR (you can check his twitter).

They say they have connections, and out of the millions of fake infos they give, once in a while they get it right, and then they claim how their infos are real and all.

But as it is said, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, isn't it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Suarez is close to joining eh?

Just like Reus, Marquinhos, Laporte and Koke then.

I think Koke could happen. If Xavi leaves, which is almost certain. But Koke doesn't want to leave. Maybe :zubi: has some affect on him.
The other names are very far from close.

icemanbrfc

you'd seriously be happy to spend 30m on Miranda?!

you're right about forgetting Marquinhos and looking at Laporte though.

IMO Zubi & Co should only be making serious moves for Benatia & Laporte now, they are the best CBs realistically available. possibly Fazio & Musacchio as backup options.

Not saying i would be happy paying 30M for Miranda, but in the context of who we are chasing, paying such a big fee for Marquinhos, you would rather pay less for an experienced defender.

People might pull up their noses at Mathieu, but again, getting in an experienced defence, along with say a young Laporte and Bartra, and you have a good mix of youth an experience.

The market right now, with it being World Cup as well, clubs in general will inflate prices on their players, esp those who are doing well at the World Cup.

Eg, why do we need to chase Marquinhos, when there are players we could have a look at from this World Cup? Ok, like i said, clubs will inevitably hike up their prices, but there are plenty of time to bring in players.

Why are we limiting ourselves to Marquinhos and Mathieu/Benatia? Are those the only CB's in the world good enough to play for Barca? Its a clear indication at the incompetence of the board, that we need to focus our attention and resources all on 1 or 2 players.

L

linetty

Although he plays as right winger for Colombia, Barcelona want Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26) for the right back position. [md]

Oh, God, why?

FC B

Juve are offering 18m because they know that we suck at negotiating. If a competent board sold him, they'd get at least 40m. If Levy sold him, he'd get at least 50.

Sure Barca sucks at negotiating under this board but I don't think Levy or Levy's mama could obtain as much as €50 m. for Sanchez today. Frist of all nobody who wants Alexis badly ( Juve, Liverpool or maybe one or two more financially decent clubs ) can produce that kind of a sum for a player like him.
No, maybe €38 - €40 m at most. Alexis isn't that good that exceptional negotiating skills could bring his price as high as €50 m, imo.

Pepe Silvia

Although he plays as right winger for Colombia, Barcelona want Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (26) for the right back position. [md]
1317.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans