Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm legit thinking Pep's trip to see Argentina play in the next few days is to meet with Messi to lure him to Bayern. Pep's brother is Luis Suarez agent so he must know that Suarez is close to us. IF and that's still an IF that's the case, I'm thinking Pep will try to get Messi to join him in Munich since Luis and Neymar will be hailed as the new faces of the team and Messi's appeal will drop even more.

Hope I'm wrong and we end up with Suarez Messi NeyBoy up front but having a hunch over here.

Messi won't leave Barca. Never. He has said it huge amount of times and still some people think he will leave.

serghei

Yep that's the highest Barca get for Sanchez IMO. His fanboys here must be in some sexual delusion from his sexiness to think he's worth 50m!

Who cares if Barcelona doesn't get 50m. for him? If we don't get that sum, Alexis stays. It's important what he's worth for us, since he's our player. We decide the price for which Alexis will leave. If our demandings are not met by any club, then we'll have the jugadorazo for at least one more year. Which is excellent.

Last edited:

Neeraj

I think I know now what's going on. The plan is to get the most potent attackers out there playing football. Neymar last year, Suarez this year, and Messi ofc. And assemble a front line that no defenders wants to be stupid enough to face, making all the defenders out there hand it transfer request...and hence switching to Barcelona..... and paying us for it :pep:

It's all quite brilliant really.. Damn. He's smarter than we thought.

:zubi::zub:worthy::worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think I know now what's going on. The plan is to get the most potent attackers out there playing football. Neymar last year, Suarez this year, and Messi ofc. And assemble a front line that no defenders wants to be stupid enough to face, making all the defenders out there hand it transfer request...and hence switching to Barcelona..... and paying us for it :pep:

Didn't really find the post that very funny... The bolded part on the other hand? :rofl1:

CatalinR10

:worthy:

Djab

Bayern doesn't need Messi either. They don't need a super star like Leo to disrupt their current lineup.

Plus they already got the German Messi. ;)

Leo is ours.

Actually Messi is the Argentine Khedira.

In a serious note Leo can improve every team. He's the GOAT afterall.

Egert

Estonian Culé
:zubi:
Barcelona are not willing to pay the transfer fees asked for Atletico centre back Miranda (30M) and Porto centre back Mangala (45M). [marca]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Who is the German Bieber?

Badstuber? :lol:

Holger_Badstuber.jpg

icemanbrfc

:zubi:
Barcelona are not willing to pay the transfer fees asked for Atletico centre back Miranda (30M) and Porto centre back Mangala (45M). [marca]

I would take Miranda over Marquinhos any day. At 30M he is cheaper than Marquinhos, has more experience, and would settle in much quicker. Then ill try and chase Laporte instead. Bertus and PSG can keep Marquinhos for all i care, as imo he is a young over rated CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans