Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Suarez is close to joining eh?

Just like Reus, Marquinhos, Laporte and Koke then.

Yep. Lucho just confirmed to me on Twitter all 4 are done deals :pep:
Cuadrado rumors are bs, and Zubi is the best sports director ever. Dream team incoming.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saurez is instead of Reus of course and I think it's gonna happen !!

Mate, I would not get my hopes high if I was you. Too many baseless "exclusives" by the spanish media just to sell their toilet paper and create some hype.

Zincubus

Banned
Mate, I would not get my hopes high if I was you. Too many baseless "exclusives" by the spanish media just to sell their toilet paper and create some hype.

I realise that ....but there is no smoke without fire ..... and there's an awful lot of smoke ..... and it's all over the World not just the Spanish media ....

PaulTaylor

I realise that ....but there is no smoke without fire ..... and there's an awful lot of smoke ..... and it's all over the World not just the Spanish media ....

Bookies are giving you 9/4 so i wouldn't be to hopeful at this point so. But we can Live in hope. Still don't think 50 Mil + losing one of our wingers is worth it when at least one CB is needed

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona and Real Madrid are ready to pay Luis Suarez' release clause understood to be 85M. The player will ask to leave. [sunday times]

85M????????? That is more than 50% of our transfer budget.... Seems like we'll promote Bagnack and Ié.

L

linetty

Promoting Ie wouldn't be a bad thing. We can't move away from the youth.

He'd be better than 30M for Miranda at least, or 40M for Marcos.

Zincubus

Banned
Bookies are giving you 9/4 so i wouldn't be to hopeful at this point so. But we can Live in hope. Still don't think 50 Mil + losing one of our wingers is worth it when at least one CB is needed

We will obviously be getting a CB or two , don't think that's in question to be honest . Getting Saurez HAS to be the priority though as he will be a big part of our success for years to come .

PaulTaylor

We will obviously be getting a CB or two , don't think that's in question to be honest . Getting Saurez HAS to be the priority though as he will be a big part of our success for years to come .

but Long term there is a lot of really good youngsters Up front so we don't really need to buy someone for that much in Attack but we really do need to buy a Defender who's long term but ready just now. And don't think the Budget's big enough to sign a top CB and Suarez

M

maxmss

I think even if Barca pays Suarez's release close they are still going to buy CB-s. But they are not going to spent 60 mil on Benatia even if they don't buy a striker. At the end, none of us here knows how much cash Barca can spend(just remember how insane our spending budget was during Laporta years). I guess they want to bring Suarez in to create some competitive environment for Messi. We all know that Messi's passion kind of fading away. With Neymar and Suarez Barca can create good competitive environment. Many people here talk about clash of egos, but I'm sure those 3 players are world class professionals and I doubt that they will act like insecure housewives.I beleive in opposite: lack of competition can be very damaging for Messi and the team will suffer.

M

maxmss

It looks like we can get Suarez. I hope it isn't another disappointment.

I hope this is not going to be like Beckham signing. The transfers of this caliber are so complicated. I'm sure Florentino Perez is working hard to snatch him away or make sure that Barca pays the highest possible price. If we get Suarez Madrid will be double pissed. They are still furious that they lost Neymar.

Last edited:

cro-man

It looks to me that our managment trying to put attention on suarez because they cant sign one decent defender. Its really important for our new president to show that he is capable to lead this club so I wouldnt be surprised if they buy suarez and fail to buy whats really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans