Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
You guys know there is a World Cup going on right? Stop making dumb conclusions because the board hasn't signed a CB yet. Many clubs are not interested to go into negotiations because of the World Cup. Many players could have their price go up and down because of their performance. We have enough time to sign several players.

i_bleed_blaugrana

So lemme get this straight, we can't spend 45 million for a player who could possibly be our next Abidal and instead we are going to spend a fortune and Alexis for Suarez?

What a joke. This board never ceases to amaze me.

sabby

Why aren't we trying for Falcao btw ? Is it because of his complex third party ownership or anything else ? Rumor is he wants to leave and with his injury, he could be bought for around 35-40m (or Pedro+10m) I guess which is really a steal for him . He has proven himself in la liga and scored a bucket load of goals. And he's still 28 and his injury is not as serious as Villa so not much of risk there I think.

And if we do get Suarez, I'd rather include Pedro instead of Sanchez in the deal. 40m€+Pedro sounds pretty good a deal for both the clubs.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Italian club Fiorentina plan to ask 50M for the transfer of Colombian right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26). [sport]

I know it is Sport, but still...

Professor Chaos

getting suarez is easier than a good Cb for this board
It is. We need CB since 2011 and for 3 years we have nothing. But we bought Neymar for probably 100mln € without image rights :lol:
It's Barca's fault that we didn't get CB for 3 years. We're saving money all the time but we can pay 75 mln € for Suarez, I'm sure. Of course we need to sell Sanchez/Pedro/Song etc. first.
Italian club Fiorentina plan to ask 50M for the transfer of Colombian right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26). [sport]

I know it is Sport, but still...
Forget him. We don't need so offensive player as RB. We need 2nd Abidal as RB.

Xavinho

Well........ If Suarez want to leave and Liverpool agree to sell then atleast we might have the upper hand over Real Madrid considering his wife's parents live in the outskirts of Barcelona :p

Yes, what guy wouldn't want to live close to his mother-in-law?

sawyer

I just read today that in URUGUAY already take for granted that Luis Suarez will go to FC BARCELONA for 45M + ALEXIS.. What you think about? :eusa_think::wacko:

KhaledBarca

No way he could match Suarez in goals or assists, even with superior workrate. Doesn't matter how much effort he puts in his game, Luis is a level above.

Not that I want Suarez here, don't really like him as a person.

Alexis WILL fill the gap Luis Suarez leaves at Liverpool! Alexis is very underrated, the guy is World Class. He's one of the very few in the world that can score goals, give assists, dribble and have great work rate. Most important, Alexis will probably have a free role at Liverpool. He'll be involved in most plays like he does with Chile unlike at Barcelona, where he's not the star of the team! In addition to the fact that Alexis is 2 years younger than Luis Suarez.

Great deal for Liverpool. Liverpool fans will be pissed when Luis Suarez joins Barcelona at first, but they'll laugh at us for making that deal a year later!
Luis Suarez is a World Class player no doubt, but his price tag is overrated like all EPL players!

KhaledBarca

45mln € + Sanchez? :lol: So Alexis is worth 40mln €? :lol: What a bullshit. Remember: Juve is willing to pay 18mln € for Sanchez. Liverpool is not stupid. Sanchez is worth maximum 25-30mln €. That's make 60mln + Alexis for Suarez or 40 mln + Sanchez&Pedro for Luis.

Yeah let's give them Neymar too! WTF!!! Are you serious when you want to sell BOTH of the most hard working players in the world? Pedro & Alexis!!! Teams like Barcelona to be able to press needs at least one!

Alexis would be worth at least 50m if he played last season in the EPL!

KhaledBarca

Why aren't we trying for Falcao btw ? Is it because of his complex third party ownership or anything else ? Rumor is he wants to leave and with his injury, he could be bought for around 35-40m (or Pedro+10m) I guess which is really a steal for him . He has proven himself in la liga and scored a bucket load of goals. And he's still 28 and his injury is not as serious as Villa so not much of risk there I think.

And if we do get Suarez, I'd rather include Pedro instead of Sanchez in the deal. 40m€+Pedro sounds pretty good a deal for both the clubs.

1- Alexis is currently worth more in the market than Pedro, which help us decrease Liverpool's asking price for Luis Suarez.
2- Pedro would accept that he'll have to rotate with Neymar & Luis Suarez. Alexis would want to be a regular starter etc...
3- Liverpool are interested in Alexis.

serghei

I think serghei, evilhita and Galning will plan a riot.

right.gif

I like Suarez. I hate the price. If we give them Alexis +45m, we're stupid. :facepalm:.

At least Alexis goes at my fav. team in England, if the deal is done. :(

Egert

Estonian Culé
Imagine:
Neymar-Suarez-Messi
Iniesta-Busi-Raki/Koke

We would kill every team. I won't add defence, I don't know what will happen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans