Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All I know is that if Luis Suarez becomes a Barça player, we won't be able to complain about Pepe or any other thugs from rm.

I doubt Suarez is gonna lose his mind again. Anyway, whatever Suarez has done like biting two players is not by any means worse than Pepe who tried to murder Javi Casquero.

I

instinct

All I know is that if Luis Suarez becomes a Barça player, we won't be able to complain about Pepe or any other thugs from rm.

Let him alone. He behaved like a prick but it that he has learned from his mistakes. Or did anything happen during the past season? I can't remember. I think that the 10-game ban was the turning point of his character. Since then he did not attract attention because of biting players. Instead he attracted intention with bossing the whole Premiere League.

Pepe is still an asshole.

I

instinct

Oh and one thing to Alexis: Many people say that we should keep Alexis instead of including him in a possible Suarez deal. I wonder if they actually believe that he has no will :lol: It seems that he wants to leave and I'd rather include him in deal for Suarez than letting him go to Juventus for 20m tbh.
There is nothing we can do if he wants to leave, it's not as easy as that.

BarçAjax8

People make mistakes... it becomes a problem when a person doesn't learn and continues to make the same mistakes.
Players like Pepe (another red for violence in WC), Marcelo (wait for it lol), Ramos, Nigel de Jong, Gattuso etc are assholes.

Suarez has made some pretty bad mistakes but he's changed over the last year. He looks a new player and because he changed his mindset he was phenomenal on the pitch. I'd welcome him to Barcelona

mazp

Well........ If Suarez want to leave and Liverpool agree to sell then atleast we might have the upper hand over Real Madrid considering his wife's parents live in the outskirts of Barcelona :p

That doesn't mean anything tbh. He will go to the club, that gives him the best opportunity to win and get paid. Which Madrid has the upper hand right now. That's why I hope Madrid keep Benz.

Crixus

Cant find a decent cb and ppl believe we r getting Suarez lol?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I think we are close to Jeremy Mathieu we have some kind of personal deal or something [ According to Marca ] but still Valancia wont sell under 20m Marca also said Barca offered Tello + Money and Valancia refused

King5Puyi

Mangala too expensive for Barcelona

Barcelona have been put off by Porto's €45m (£35m) asking price for Eliaquim Mangala and will look elsewhere for a central defender

Source: A Bola

I stumbled across this while going through Goal, and I ought to say, if this is true, by any chance, it's great to know we are actually trying for CB's. :beer2:

icemanbrfc

Reading that, and if true, then we will stumble in persuit of a CB. Its clear our priorities lie elsewhere, if we want to spend x amount and Sanchez on Suarez. The question is why? We clearly need a CB or 2, and that money could rather be spent on a CB than a striker. Promote El Hadadi, and maybe look for an experienced striker for a little less money like Mandzukic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans