Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

If there is something to Suarez to Barcelona then you'll know when The Guardian, The Telegraph, Sky Sports etc say so. Not shitty MD who are acting like he's already here lmao.

Di Marzio reported that we are interested. First reliable source

BarçAjax8

Indeed, I've given it some thought. And I now believe we should trust in our youngsters. Edgar Ie is 20. Laporte is even younger than that. If he were playing for any other side then Ie would be heralded by the forum users as a star defender in the making. Same for Bartra. But no, they play for Barcelona. And so the fans are quick to overlook them in favor of flashy star names. We should trust in Ie and Bartra. And, instead of being swindled by the highwaymen in charge of AS Roma and PSG, we should turn our eyes toward lesser known targets like Loic Perrin. Perrin, Pique, Ie, Bartra, Mascherano, and maybe even Quintilla, Tarin, and Bagnack from the youth teams if needed is a very, very solid selection of players in defense. And by making our attack more potent with the addition of another proven, regular goalscorer in Suarez (which no matter what you say Sanchez, and not even Neymar yet, are not) we avoid putting undue pressure on our defense.

Yup, CBs are not required to be high-profile stars who make highlight reel tackles and blocks. They are our last line of defense and just need to keep our penalty box clean. All the board needs to do is find a CB who plays regularly and meets the physical attributes we need for our system. That doesn't require 40-50 or 60 million.

Forwards is where the most money is spent because players like Messi, Suarez, Aguero, Higuain can create and score goals from nothing. My concern is that we also need Abidal type of cover @ RB/LB to help our 2 CBs. Montoya, Alba & Adriano are great for us but they all have 1 thing in common... they're all under 5'9 (I think Montoya is 5'9). I hope with getting Suarez & a CB we still have enough for defensive RB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Di Marzio reported that we are interested. First reliable source

Di Marzio said we might be interested in bringing Luis Suarez. I can't see any club in the world not being interested in Suarez, but the question is, is the interest concrete? Are we talking with Liverpool or Suarez' agent for a transfer? Is LS pushing or gonna push for a transfer?

Those things.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Forwards is where the most money is spent because players like Messi, Suarez, Aguero, Higuain can create and score goals from nothing. My concern is that we also need Abidal type of cover @ RB/LB to help our 2 CBs. Montoya, Alba & Adriano are great for us but they all have 1 thing in common... they're all under 5'9 (I think Montoya is 5'9). I hope with getting Suarez & a CB we still have enough for defensive RB.

If I remember correctly, Ie can play the defensive rightback role. If we have enough money then I'd like us to go for Danilo da Silva of Porto.
Di Marzio said we might be interested in bringing Luis Suarez. I can't see any club in the world not being interested in Suarez, but the question is, is the interest concrete? Are we talking with Liverpool or Suarez' agent for a transfer? Is LS pushing or gonna push for a transfer?

Those things.

Xavi Torres said we made an approach; isn't he reliable?

DonAK

Xavi Torres said we made an approach; isn't he reliable?

He is, but im not willing to believe anything unless it's reported in England, because that's where Suarez plays and that's where the other good, usually reliable journos have the inside info. At Barcelona, we have a board who is not united, we have board members going behind the management's back by trying to push for their own players like with Courtois, this could well be another case of that. A board member leaking info, a board member just spreading lies and more.

DonAK

Keep one thing in mind, IF we go in for Suarez then it will likely involve a player and that player is most likely gonna be Alexis Sanchez.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I read on twitter Uruguay sources(Uruguay Radio, whatever that means) are also reporting Barca's interest in Suarez and they have offered a deal.

I'm still not going to buy into this. This is the kind of rumor that suckers in people due to its awesomeness, but ends up more often than not just leaving you disappointed.

Won't buy into anything unless there are some serious signs that it might indeed happen. As of right now, I remain convinced this are just rumors and smoke.

Crixus

LOL
BqxhkEfCYAAKDj9.jpg

DonAK

Juventus interested in Nani(LOL) acc to Di Marzio, I wonder if they'll give up on Alexis if they get him?

DonAK

Well........ If Suarez want to leave and Liverpool agree to sell then atleast we might have the upper hand over Real Madrid considering his wife's parents live in the outskirts of Barcelona :p

F

Flavia

All I know is that if Luis Suarez becomes a Barça player, we won't be able to complain about Pepe or any other thugs from rm.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
All I know is that if Luis Suarez becomes a Barça player, we won't be able to complain about Pepe or any other thugs from rm.

:lol: Flavia that's really harsh on Suarez. He is a bit of a knucklehead but nothing as dirty and violent as Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans