Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I just want my cb's. Is Suarez sponsored by Nike too? I really don't like this move. It could lead to Messi leaving next summer.

mazp

I just want my cb's. Is Suarez sponsored by Nike too? I really don't like this move. It could lead to Messi leaving next summer.

How? Great players want to play with other great players. If anything it shows intent by the board to build a competitive team. Just get a damn CB.

F

Flavia

How? Great players want to play with other great players. If anything it shows intent by the board to build a competitive team. Just get a damn CB.

Mathieu seems to be pushing for a move. And he can end up being the only cb, if they really get Suarez and another cm.
Messi was close to leaving this summer, Tito changed his mind. I hope they do get along well if Luis comes. It just seems too many top players up front. It could work and be unstoppable, or be a huge flop.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Adidas.

We must get our CBs. Suarez is a luxury buy and as you said, it will either be a huge success or a gigantic flop.

I

instinct

Mathieu seems to be pushing for a move. And he can end up being the only cb, if they really get Suarez and another cm.
Messi was close to leaving this summer, Tito changed his mind. I hope they do get along well if Luis comes. It just seems too many top players up front. It could work and be unstoppable, or be a huge flop.

Ah okay, state it as a fact that Messi was close to leaving. I wonder who got the information about this "meeting' or "phone conversation". :tata1:

Messi kissed the badge back in Mach, said numerous times that he wants to stay but you must be right.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Just because Tito convinced Messi to renew now doesn't mean that Messi would have left this summer. He DID have a contract you know. And if Suarez does come here, Sanchez is as good as gone. So that's what? Pedro, Neymar, Suarez, Deulofeu, and Messi for 3 positions up front. That's not too many top players up front.

I

instinct

I read the rumour back then but it is a rumour and nothing more. She states it as a fact.

F

Flavia

I read the rumour back then but it is a rumour and nothing more. She states it as a fact.

Because of Messi's own words upon arriving in Argentina. He wouldn't say those words out of the blue. No one came forward to dismiss the story either. Things were out of hand in the background.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why the F ppl keep saying sell Sanchez and keep Pedro?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Because Liverpool are interested in Sanchez. By including Sanchez in the deal for Luis Suarez, we have an advantage over RM because Liverpool would have a ready made Suarez replacement upon his departure. However, I would rather sell Pedro than el Nino Maravilla. No doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans