Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Liverpool are interested in Sanchez. By including Sanchez in the deal for Luis Suarez, we have an advantage over RM because Liverpool would have a ready made Suarez replacement upon his departure. However, I would rather sell Pedro than el Nino Maravilla. No doubt about that.
If we can land Suarez then Alexis should be the one to leave IMO. Not only would we get a better price for him relative to Pedro, but with Suarez in the team there won't be any place for him; unless Lucho decides to bench Iniesta & play with 4 forwards instead. But even then, Deulo would be unlikely to see any playing time in that situation. So I don't see it working to anyone's advantage, including Alexis'.

If we don't buy any new forwards, however, then I think Tello should be the one to go, followed by Pedro (once Deulo establishes himself as a key player).

Pepe Silvia

Suarez rumors picking up momentum. Would hate to see him leave my favorite EPL club but would love to have him at my favorite club in the world. Still would hate to see him come here and be thrown into a shitty role like a lot of our forwards have recently. I'm all for a dynamic front three of Neymar-Messi-Suarez or some variation of a 4-2-3-1 with a striker up front but I don't know much about LE aside from what I've read so it's kind of a crap shoot. To have 3 players in the front of this caliber who can create goals out of nothing on their own is just amazing to think about.

Barcilliant

As many have previously mentionef a cb is what we should spend big money on. I would be much happier if we spent 50 mil on Benatia then Suarez.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi's move to Qatar has become uncertain because of problems with intermediaries. Attempt to reactivate New York City option failed. [as]

No need for Koke.

BarçAjax8

(all hypothetical based on rumors)...

Do you guys really think it's good for Barcelona that 1 player (Messi) has so much power?
Pep claims he was "unable to sub or rest Messi" and I believe him. Ever seen Messi's reaction to being subbed? Messi is our best player and once the game is won you sub your best player for the next game. As far as getting forwards, it's down to who does Messi want or is willing to work with. This seriously cuts our forwards list short. Ever seen Messi's reactions to a David Villa goal? Most of the time he looks more upset that he didn't get a return pass rather than celebrate a team goal.

While this may sound like blasphemy to some, I'm just throwing out some questions based on observations. For me what's best for FC Barcelona is most important. I hope we do get Suarez (and of course the mythical CB) and we'll see how our forwards gel next season

Xavi's move to Qatar has become uncertain because of problems with intermediaries. Attempt to reactivate New York City option failed. [as]

No need for Koke.
Good, Xavi needs to stick around for at least 1 more season.

King5Puyi

'Arsenal step up Alexis Sanchez chase'

''Arsenal are leading the race to sign Barcelona ace Alexis Sanchez. The Gunners are in pole position to bag the £20m-rated attacker, with Arsene Wenger meeting with the Chilean's agent in Brazil to discuss a potential move.''

Source: Sky Sport Italia

If that goes through, I expect Suarez to Real to be a done deal...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

''Arsenal are leading the race to sign Barcelona ace Alexis Sanchez. The Gunners are in pole position to bag the £20m-rated attacker, with Arsene Wenger meeting with the Chilean's agent in Brazil to discuss a potential move.''

yup Alexis will love to get his hands on the 4th place trophy

FC B

I think its a bad deal for Liverpool. Alexis can barely stand up in La Liga-he goes to ground at the slightest touch. In the EPL they will foul him a lot more. I reckon he will be ineffective there. Suarez is a pretty robust guy-Alexis is not.

Yeah, this is a question mark for me too whether Liverpool would accept this flaw of him or not when thinking about his move in EPL.

Richard.H

20m ? Is that a joke?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, this is a question mark for me too whether Liverpool would accept this flaw of him or not when thinking about his move in EPL.

Alexis is a technical player that thrives on space something he will get infinetly more in Liverpool than he gets at Barca. Won't be surprised to see him GOATing it in the PL

FC B

Alexis is a technical player that thrives on space something he will get infinetly more in Liverpool than he gets at Barca. Won't be surprised to see him GOATing it in the PL

I agree but EPL is a much more physical league than La Liga it won't be easy for him in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans