Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

quite a few places reporting Falcao to Real is as good as done. hope it's true.

Falcao to Real.
Benzema to Arsenal.
Alexis to Liverpool.
Suárez to Barca.

If Sanchez leaves, I'd be all for getting Suarez. Better than not replacing him with anyone. But I'd rather keep Sanchez and focus on more necessary signings like CM and CB.

LMessi85

quite a few places reporting Falcao to Real is as good as done. hope it's true.

Falcao to Real.
Benzema to Arsenal.
Alexis to Liverpool.
Suárez to Barca.

Agreed. Altough i don't know what an attack of Messi-Neymar-Suarez would be like. I don't know if it would work as much as i'd love to have it.

Tomchin

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m
The @beinsports_FR have moved to officially deny Twitter rumours spread that they had reported Falcao to Real Madrid was done. #ASM #RMCF

FC B

Well, if it is true that Falcao already signed for rm than I think it is good news for us since Suarez got better chances to come to Barca now.
Though I'm not very happy with Falcao to their attack, I'd much more prefer Benzema to have been their only CF.

I

instinct

Kroos rumours are spreading. Kicker is a reliable source and the fact that his agent didn't want to comment on the question is interesting. Y'all should keep an eye on this

Tomchin

Kroos rumours are spreading. Kicker is a reliable source and the fact that his agent didn't want to comment on the question is interesting. Y'all should keep an eye on this
Would Kroos be a good reinforcement at CM though? Isn't he very similar to Fabregas (more AM than CM, low workrate, tends to disappear in the big games, ...)?

Bertus

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m
The @beinsports_FR have moved to officially deny Twitter rumours spread that they had reported Falcao to Real Madrid was done. #ASM #RMCF
Told you all it was fake. I have a BeIn France membership so i can check.

I'm afraid how so many websites/medias reported it while the supposed original source (BeIn Sports France) never said that. DonaK was right last night, journalist is an easy job, just bullshit all days and get the check.

Last edited:

slvtn

I can't really say I don't want to see Suarez play for Barca, but selling Alexis would be the second heavy mistake after selling Fabregas. That dude just exploded last season and also plays a solid World Cup so far. Selling hem for 20m and getting Suarez for 80€ would be also the next economical smackdown for Barca after that astronomical fee for Neymar and that special summer sale fee for Cesc.
And I bet that Messi will be pissed off if Suarez doesn't subordinate and once Neymar starts to show quality. Don't know the board's and Lucho's plans, but if they don't work out they have ruined the club within two seasons. Great job!

I

instinct

Kroos is more CM than Fabregas.

He is not the fastest but he has an enormous game intelligence. His passes are awesome, especially his long balls but through-balls are also one of his strenghts.

Kroos is a hard-worker. He ran nearly 12km in the match against Portugal. He is solid defensively too.

Another strenght which could be great for us are his long-shots. He sometimes just shoots from outside the box and his shots are dangerous as fuck.

He would be a good addition, I think. He has 1-year left in his contract. 20-25m should be enough. Better than spending 60m on Koke IMO

Bertus

According to Mundo Deportivo Eden Hazard wants to leave Chelsea this summer. The spanish media is reporting that "nothing can stop him to leave, especially if he can join Barcelona" that is said that the catalan club is making a move to sign him.

MD also reports that Hazard price is only 45M euros :neymar:

---

AFAIK, PSG offered Chelsea 60M euros and got rejected... :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans