Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Yes, I already invited all of you. There will be alcohol of course and you can chose between pizza, fries and some delicious Chiellinis. Feel free to join the party!

OT: So, maybe Mathieu will be announced next week. I'm sooooo excited. :lol: I think he is solid but he shouldn't be the only defender but we should go step by step.

Crixus

Next wednesday Bartomeu could announce the new FC Barcelona centreback. #CatRadio
Jeremy Mathieu ?
Also onda cero claims that Xavi replacements (List) are Kroos and Pjanic <3 , and Barto called Rummenigge and asked for Kroos fee plus @AgenciaNews (Not Reliable) says that Zubi has a personal agreement with Pjanic .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Trafalgar

FC Barcelona will not stop chasing Luis Suarez after his new bite. Alexis Sanchez would be included in the deal. #CatRadio

Luis Suarez has offers from RM and FCB, but prefers going to Barcelona. #CatRadio

Next wednesday Bartomeu could announce the new FC Barcelona centreback. #CatRadio

Sorry can't believe this one :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We'll accept any kind of payment, seriously any payment would do. Give us a box of mouthguards, a one year's supply of raw meat, and some nice rations of Chiellini's al dente. We'll take it.

What makes you think that they are the ones who are going to have to pay for this transfer? :pep:

spark

FC Barcelona will not stop chasing Luis Suarez after his new bite. Alexis Sanchez would be included in the deal. #CatRadio

Luis Suarez has offers from RM and FCB, but prefers going to Barcelona. #CatRadio

Mathieu for 18 million plus variables.

ss81bja

PSG wants to sign Mexes, so they'll sell Marquinhos. I just hope we buy him for a reasonable price.
Mark my words....PSG aint selling Marquinhos, Nasser ain't selling to US!!!!! We could as well waste time on better prospects but then again it is Barca. I have a strange feeling Mascherano will continue as a CB

Jadentheman

Mark my words....PSG aint selling Marquinhos, Nasser ain't selling to US!!!!! We could as well waste time on better prospects but then again it is Barca. I have a strange feeling Mascherano will continue as a CB

Poor Masch. He doesn't deserve that. He plays much better when DM on Argentina

BarçAjax8

Barcelona have added Feyenoord defender Bruno Martins Indi (22) to their list of centre back options. [sport]

I like this rumour.

So it took you a year to finally read my posts on Martins-Indi eh Zubi?
6'2, CB & LB, Good in the air, tenacious, decent passer and WON'T COST 50, 40, 30 or even 20 Mil.
Needs to keep his attitude in check but at least he hasn't bitten anyone :pep:

Martins-Indi & Higuain IN & promote Edgar IE as a defensive RB/4th CB and let the season begin!:barca scarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans