Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Supposedly Real Madrid still own 50% of him and would never agree to him moving to Barcelona even if the club were after him.

There were many reports about Real Madrid putting in a clause preventing him from a possible move to Barcelona.

F

Flavia

President Bartomeu has called Bayern Munich chairman Rummenigge to know the transfer fee of Bayern midfielder Toni Kroos (24). [onda cero]

:zubi:

DonAK

Knowing Bayern, they will most likely not sell him and run out his contract, but perhaps they might change their mind, depends on our relations with them.

Kicker reported that we're interested, MARCA reported that Real Madrid and we sent our representatives to Germany and now this rumour about Zubi contacting Bayern.

Could be just rubbish ofc, especially the MARCA part. Not sure what to feel about Kroos joining us tbh, what do you guys think?

MessiNeymar

Knowing Bayern, they will most likely not sell him and run out his contract, but perhaps they might change their mind, depends on our relations with them.

Kicker reported that we're interested, MARCA reported that Real Madrid and we sent our representatives to Germany and now this rumour about Zubi contacting Bayern.

Could be just rubbish ofc, especially the MARCA part. Not sure what to feel about Kroos joining us tbh, what do you guys think?

Good player, not going to get many better atm excepe Koke who just signed and Vidal but I don't see those two happening

I

instinct

Bartomeu: Hi, what about Kroos?

Rummenigge: No.

Bartomeu: K, bye. btw you want Busquets for free?

I

instinct

FC Barcelona will not stop chasing Luis Suarez after his new bite. Alexis Sanchez would be included in the deal. #CatRadio

Luis Suarez has offers from RM and FCB, but prefers going to Barcelona. #CatRadio

Next wednesday Bartomeu could announce the new FC Barcelona centreback. #CatRadio

DonAK

If we're still getting Suarez then the guy should spend a lot of time with the psychologist Lucho brought as a part of his management team.

F

Flavia

FC Barcelona will not stop chasing Luis Suarez after his new bite. Alexis Sanchez would be included in the deal. #CatRadio

Luis Suarez has offers from RM and FCB, but prefers going to Barcelona. #CatRadio

Next wednesday Bartomeu could announce the new FC Barcelona centreback. #CatRadio

I want to believe. DonAK, bet again with instinct :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans