Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I don't think Monaco will sell. Especially they may lose Falcao.
Actually they are set to lose both.

Bq-SywXCMAEaSzH.png:large

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Looking at this list and the age of the players: Get an experienced and proven CB. Does not matter if he plays much or not. Would be cheap and this squad could be too young to win trophies. No matter if the quality is there or not.

Neymessi

If liverpool want sanchez and we want suarez, the only way I see a transfer happening is suarez for sanchez + cash.Sanchez sold for some money or suarez bought for money is not gonna happen.

xxxxxx

If liverpool want sanchez and we want suarez, the only way I see a transfer happening is suarez for sanchez + cash.Sanchez sold for some money or suarez bought for money is not gonna happen.

After yesterday, how about they give us money plus Suarez for Sanchez?

Galning

How is that incident lowering his fee? It didn't reduce his skills as a player.

Don't be naive. Of course it influences a player's fee. That said, I don't think Liverpool are eager to sell it's not like they have lots of quality players running around. I don't think it will hurt Suarez' transfer price especially not if you're negotiating with Barça.

L

linetty

I'm not naive, I'm sure it didn't affect anything. Plus, he has a buyout clause.

Bertus

Don't be naive. Of course it influences a player's fee. That said, I don't think Liverpool are eager to sell it's not like they have lots of quality players running around. I don't think it will hurt Suarez' transfer price especially not if you're negotiating with Barça.

The mercato is long. I think that they will wait a bit before selling him if they ever do.

No reason to negociate in the middle of a campaign against suarez' behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans